By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's Drunk Right Now (Or Under the Influence Of Some Other Substance)

zaMy said:

why would you drink or blaze then come on here.. why not do something fun when your high, or if you do go on the computer listen to marley or something not talk about being drunk on a video game site haha.. by the way Coronas are the way to go, better then any hard liquor

I was killing time till my girlfriend was ready to go to the bar. Not drinking for at least another month or so now. Drank way too much at the bar last night (after polishing off the majority of a 26er of bacardi) and literally ralphed 4 or 5 times last night.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

I just came home after having been out eating with some friends and a couple of chicks. Drinking another beer and feeling it a lil bit. Seems like my brother didn't buy enuff beers for us both though.

Stil sober, it's 22.30 pm right now here. I leave in 30 minutes, if I stil remember when I come back I'll post an update ^.^

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

I was drunk when this thread started, but I wasn't on I was to busy yacking me head off and trying to avoid getting arrested for public intoxication! Oh YEAH!

I just had a really strong espresso coffee, does that count?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:

I am worried about you my man, please get help.

chocoloco said:
binary solo said:

I am worried about you my man, please get help.

Yeah, I'm just about to have my second for the day and it's only just gone past lunch.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Oh lord. Just got it from a semi wild night out.  Wooooooooooooooooooo

Feeling sweet no hell lmao was gunna carry on 2 nxt places but me na gunna be catched dead with blood pon me. So i come home lmao

Lucky for me though one me good friends are here with me and decided to polish of the rest of the drinks lmao

Pumping music. Going on the internet and pure drinks. Doesnt get much better then that

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I'll go out in a while... beer jaggermeister and hookah.... snacks. Sounds like a good night

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

Well Been drinking for an hour and a half , splitting a 40 oz with the girlfriend and her friend (who are no where near the amount of shots I'm at) but I'm starting to feel pretty buzzed (because it's always a party with bacardi)

So how many of you are going out tonight to have some drinks at the bar? Also I've been on this site for over two years but haven't posted alot, but I have to say this site has some of the best people  ( as well as intelligent) I've ever spoken to on a forum (even you athiests who criticize christianity,lol :P )  

Sounds like you just want to say that you're drinking a lot and that you have a girlfriend.

Go fuck yourself.