By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's Drunk Right Now (Or Under the Influence Of Some Other Substance)

Serious_frusting said:

thanks for the toast.

I will be drinking absynth, Vodka, Brandy just to name a few. God we have some wild parties

Well if I'm ever visiting the U.k one day (next year or so), were going to have to get hammed then!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

I'm under no substance at all, but I am so sleepy that I feel just as if I had lots of them.

I am absoultely wired off cherry Lucozade.

I also have a bottle of Amarula here, but for some reason I'm not in the mood to open it.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

hatmoza said:

Yay 3D :D

I was having some Buchanan's while eating popcorn. But I'm not drunk and won't be. Ever.

What is it about this site that makes drunk people want to post so much and starts threads about how high or drunk they are?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

why would you drink or blaze then come on here.. why not do something fun when your high, or if you do go on the computer listen to marley or something not talk about being drunk on a video game site haha.. by the way Coronas are the way to go, better then any hard liquor

hatmoza said:

Euphoria always jokes that I'm a drunkard but I've been alcohol free since late May, and I feel great.

... never did drugs in my life, and that is quite the feat considering my age.

Pretty impressive, well done!

Seece said:
hatmoza said:

Euphoria always jokes that I'm a drunkard but I've been alcohol free since late May, and I feel great.

dont you get interested in drugs? unless your a very addictive person you might aswell try.. ive smoked weed so many times, but i just never have fun so i dont really do it much anymore. But i mean unless i was going to be like 1 out of 100 people choosen to survive 2012 then i wouldnt try it. Weed's pretty much the only drug that isnt that bad, its better then alchohal and cigarettes. Only reason it isnt legal is because the government can't tax it.  Obama even admited to using maurijauna as a kid. But i guess good for you if thats what you really want, as long as you dont get peer pressured.

zaMy said:
Seece said:
hatmoza said:

dont you get interested in drugs? unless your a very addictive person you might aswell try.. ive smoked weed so many times, but i just never have fun so i dont really do it much anymore. But i mean unless i was going to be like 1 out of 100 people choosen to survive 2012 then i wouldnt try it. Weed's pretty much the only drug that isnt that bad, its better then alchohal and cigarettes. Only reason it isnt legal is because the government can't tax it.  Obama even admited to using maurijauna as a kid. But i guess good for you if thats what you really want, as long as you dont get peer pressured.

..? random ..

anyway, no I have zero desire to do drugs, never have never will.

And now we wait for Wessle to list how many drugs he's taking at once...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*