By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm high on ecstacy

Phendrana said:

I did E once on Halloween dressed up like Hunter S. Thompson at a Denny's and talked to a clown and a sailor. The cast of Gilligan's Island was there too. I ordered mozarella sticks, but they tasted like sand.

This is the quote of the year.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network
WessleWoggle said:
d21lewis said:

Go have sex, now!  It's gonna be so awesome!!

No one to have sex to

What about your cousin?

rocketpig said:
chocoloco said:

You should do ex at a rave man otherwise your just a druggie. At a rave your just experiencing perfect harmoney and love with everyone.

Combined with copious amounts of douchebaggery.

All the things that make it great!

Utterly crushing despair incoming.

But enjoy this while it lasts.

If I were you, I'd go down to a corner store and buy some vicks vapor rub, or get the inhaler for when you hang out with your bros on saturday.

If you have vapor rub, rub it on a paper towel and just inhale.

When you get the inhaler, point it in towards the back of your mouth and breath out into your friends eyes. It's the most magical experience on earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4RZWrx2NaI

Man if your high on E why are you on VG Chartz? Whack on some drum and bass and trip out.

Around the Network
Badassbab said:

Man if your high on E why are you on VG Chartz? Whack on some drum and bass and trip out.

another good one is play some bass heavy music and hold the speaker or sub-woofer. that was always a great one.

Me and my friends used to play counterstrike while rolling and listen to block-rockin jungle beats at the highest volume.

I loled consistently across reading this thread. Comedy gold right here.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.