By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm high on ecstacy

I've done a lot of drugs but I have never done x.  I have done drugs most people don't even know about (amt, 2ci, 2ce)...  I will never touch x nor do I even care to.   I have seen plenty of people 10 years back while I was in high school brain damaged because of it.  Perhaps they were already brain damaged before that or perhaps they took too damn much every weekend.  I am not trying to give lecture but try to limit your intake of x.  It should probably only be done a few times in life.  Go watch history channel drug special on ecstacy.  I think history channel does the best job of reporting on drugs and the history of them.  Enjoy yourself although you would probably have a better time with friends on it.  I would have never done lsd, amt, 2ci, 2ce, or shrooms by myself.  Neither should you have rolled by yourself.

Around the Network

Hammmmmmmmmmmmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

X does brain damage the passageways in your brain that make you happy if you use it too much, I know, I wont, it's too expensive too anyway

MetalGear_94 said:

Fooorrrrrrrrrrtttttttthhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn!

WessleWoggle said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:
WessleWoggle said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Coonnnnnnttttttttiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnuuuuuuueeeeettttthhhhheeeeelllllllloooooonnnnnnggggggwwwwwwoooooorrrdddddsss!

WessleWoggle said:
MetalGear_94 said:
WessleWoggle said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Coonnnnnnttttttttiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnuuuuuuueeeeettttthhhhheeeeelllllllloooooonnnnnnggggggwwwwwwoooooorrrdddddsss!

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttt!

-

I want human companionship through online chats

WessleWoggle said:

X does brain damage the passageways in your brain that make you happy if you use it too much, I know, I wont, it's too expensive too anyway

Sounds like you have a plan about limiting it.  Enjoy yourself though.  Maybe listen to some music and watch visualizations?  Or call up some girls you know and try and get them over?  It is pretty damn late where I live right now though.  Try and get some pussy should be your main goal.  Maybe find a slut on some chat program.  Make sure to wear a condom though since she would be a slut.  Too bad don't have friends with benefit that is clean then you wouldn't have to worry about that.

WessleWoggle said:

I want human companionship through online chats

Why?

-