By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Introduce yourselves

My name is Benjamin Shihadeh, previously hatmoza 2.0. I also go by "The Black Sheep" "VGC Bicycle" and "The Whore".

I came across this site  when rumors of a FFVII remake surfaced. After googling, I came across a VGC thread for Square Enix's DKS3713 private party (If anyone remembers that in 2008). Then I lurked for a few months before making an account. The forum conversations attracted me more than any other website for some reason.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
ioi said:
Drop in and say hi. Where did you here about VgCharts? What do you think about the site?

son i am disappoint.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I'm just a d21lewis stalker.... so when he came here.. i followed..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

chocoloco said:

My name is Josh and I'm a gamaholic. I came to this site because I'm on probation and my parole officer thought I could get help by talking to other gamaholics.

if you are on probation then you would have a probation officer not a parole officer.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
chocoloco said:

My name is Josh and I'm a gamaholic. I came to this site because I'm on probation and my parole officer thought I could get help by talking to other gamaholics.

if you are on probation then you would have a probation officer not a parole officer.

Sounds like you know more about this than me. Also I havn't been on probation since I was 16 so I kind of forgot. Please explain more sir if you know more about the court system then I do.

Around the Network

name's TX109. around 07 i noticed my bro was coming to this site alot for the numbers. i usually onluy looked at the numbers with him until i notice he was in a thread. i cant remember the argument, but it was fascinating to me. i started coming to the forums alot until one day i found an argument that really interested me and i created an account to participate. ever since then, this site has been the far better site than any other in terms of community. i was also happy to find a place where i could just talk about video games with other gamers(and the occasional off-topic thread).

My name is Garron C. Deveaux (Dgc1808... no "DGC" does not stand for my name). The site was introduced to me as a source to show that the PS3's doing horribly by a friend of mine. Kept coming back every now and then, eventually signed up. Here I am.

Hey its a me Icy! Im 26 years old and im a bit of a workholic. Im the sales manager of a high end household appliances store (we sell stuff like Miele, Sub-Zero, Wolf, Thermador ect). I have a private business of selling Kratom (indonesian tree taken as tea that gives a strong sedative and euphorising effect, I take paypal and ship anywhere legal = )  ). I speak french, english, spanish and im learning japanese.

Im here because I like video games as well as sales and marketing. I joined after lurking for about a year. What I hate the most on internet is hype and exageration. Thats why you will often see me posting in order to point an exageration. Hope you dont take it personally.

dont really know why i joined or were i heard about this from. but i got yanked in lol.

I joined because someone said something stupid funny so I joined. I'm not telling my name since we all know the apocaplyse is coming around tommorow...