By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ninpanda said:
ocean-1984 said:

Why wont you just go outside and play with your friends?

F-r-i-e-n-d-s?

Real gamers need have no friends!

fixed

lol

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:

why does Kinect bring haters with it?

It is one of the most promising things ever. Make it a Xmas 2011 title please.

how is kinect very promising? its very limited.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

The potential of this is very very scary especially when you think of all the perverts out there that will jump all over this.  Then again, Milo's responses to statements were so very scripted as if you could have said anything and he would have responded that way.  It did not seem that he was actually responding to your ACTUAL words.  I mean, what we he do if you told him to jump out of his window, or run away from home, ect.?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Been posted last week but still very promising and worth another round of this is pants from the enlightened. 

Please note the position of the guy demoing the game.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

During the (stone-)skimming the stones hit the water 2 or 3 seconds after they've been thrown ... and he's not that far away from the screen.                                                                                                  

The rest is nothing new, just some claims from a guy who's known to make none of them become real.    

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Yeah, you can do this anytime on every other console... Wait...

AI being in the cloud is a standard these days, too... Wait again...

Kinect is so much more than any other hardware add-on ever before. You guys know it, but you won't accept it. So all the talking is pointless anyway.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
zgamer5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Kinect is so much more than any other hardware add-on ever before. You guys know it, but you won't accept it. So all the talking is pointless anyway.

i dont know but the ps eye has body tracking like kinect.  and just because its "unique" doesnt mean its the most promising piece of hardware ever. all of its games are on rail. 

zgamer5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
zgamer5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

i dont know but the ps eye has body tracking like kinect.  and just because its "unique" doesnt mean its the most promising piece of hardware ever. all of its games are on rail. 

Joyride
DanceCentral
Kinect Sports
Forza Kinect
Kinectimals

are so on rails

And no, the PS eye can't do the same stuff Kinect can. As I said before: No point to talk to u

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
zgamer5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
zgamer5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Joyride
DanceCentral
Kinect Sports
Forza Kinect
Kinectimals

are so on rails

And no, the PS eye can't do the same stuff Kinect can. As I said before: No point to talk to u

your obviously ignorant. can you move in joyride in kinect sports in forza kinect in kinectimals when you want to? yes you dont necesarily move in most of them but my point still stands its limited. you cant have an unlimited amount of possiblities on kinect, hence its not that promising. 

zgamer5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
zgamer5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

No it doesn't.  It doesn't track 3D space or skeletal joints.  It contains no software for tracking and recreating the human skeleton in 3D space.  It also doesn't work in low light.

The best you can say it has body tracking that is a rough approximation of what Kinect is able to do.  To say otherwise is just being willfully ignorant.