By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Newish Milo demo

WoW Im actually impressed, Looks way to futuristic for me !!

Around the Network
Cueil said:

Holy shit Milo's AI is going to be based in the Cloud!

I always knew Milo was an airhead!

(Whats cloud lol)

Garnett said:
Cueil said:

Holy shit Milo's AI is going to be based in the Cloud!

I always knew Milo was an airhead!

(Whats cloud lol)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing

In essense, instead of Milo's AI being stored locally from your DVD it'll be taking it's AI information from an ever expanding online database that grows based on users interacting with him.

Eventually he'll order the robots to anihillate mankind

TheFlyingDutchman said:

During the (stone-)skimming the stones hit the water 2 or 3 seconds after they've been thrown ... and he's not that far away from the screen.                                                                                                  

The rest is nothing new, just some claims from a guy who's known to make none of them become real.    

Have you ever skimmed stones?? ...

you know what?i am starting to get annoyed with some of the people on here who purposely come into every thread about kinect and sprout off alot of shite for facts,you know who you are.saying like how it is the same as pseye,it is limited and so many other regurgitated crap,but hey why am i even suprised it is made by microsoft and we all know that anything made by them will be thrashed by some very strange people on here.so all i will like to say is until you tried it stfu.and oh yeah the sitting down thing fixed,jealousy and also being scared will make people do and say some pretty weird things.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

Around the Network
PsicloneX said:

you know what?i am starting to get annoyed with some of the people on here who purposely come into every thread about kinect and sprout off alot of shite for facts,you know who you are.saying like how it is the same as pseye,it is limited and so many other regurgitated crap,but hey why am i even suprised it is made by microsoft and we all know that anything made by them will be thrashed by some very strange people on here.so all i will like to say is until you tried it stfu.and oh yeah the sitting down thing fixed,jealousy and also being scared will make people do and say some pretty weird things.

It's damage control and fear, please just report and ignore!

Yo CGI-Quality what they haven,t made you a mod yet?as lots of people on here may guess from my post history i am mostly a Watcher/Reader and i would like to say that you have some of the most thoughtout threads and always make for a great read.i think if i am correct you are a ps3 person but in your posts your bias don,t show through,and the are quite a few other on here that have those qualities,it makes it worthwhile coming here even if one has to wade knee deep in some of the shite around here.thank you guys who put out great threads and also to the peeps who do the weekly,monthly,yearly chartz for all of us to read. 

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

CGI-Quality said:

I'm not sure why they don't advertise this more.

It is just a tech-demo so far. if they decide to make this a full game, advertising will start.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

PsicloneX said:

That's the problem, nobody has been able to try it yet, so we have no proof that it works.