By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 SLIM hacked(Video) and hack released online

http://psjailbreak.com/downloads/manager.pkg

Around the Network

Damn those pirates!!!!!!!!!!

-

bullshit! im not going to believe it. i prefer to live in denial! ps3 isnt in last place! and leo j isnt gay.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:

bullshit! im not going to believe it. i prefer to live in denial! ps3 isnt in last place! and leo j isnt gay.

Ow it's real.. it's real...

Leo-J is gay..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
zgamer5 said:

Ow it's real.. it's real...

Leo-J is gay..

o.O maybe your right

no no! your wrong! i will not let this heracy get into my ears!

ps: now that the ps3 has been hacked all bets concerning software sales should include hacked numbers.

Around the Network

So here we have for those who doubted it could work on a slim. I'd just wish that jailbreak site wasn't down that often, it is making me hard to get whatever was released online (uh, for research purposes, of course).

zgamer5 said:

ps: now that the ps3 has been hacked all bets concerning software sales should include hacked numbers.

What?

Anyway, this is getting more and more convincing every minute. Well, every day would be more like it but this is only the second day of this hack :P

Zkuq said:
zgamer5 said:

What?

Anyway, this is getting more and more convincing every minute. Well, every day would be more like it but this is only the second day of this hack :P

i feel as if this hack is going to effect the ps3 alot. i dont see a lot of coverage over hacks on the wii and the 360. but this is big!

haxxiy said:

So here we have for those who doubted it could work on a slim. I'd just wish that jailbreak site wasn't down that often, it is making me hard to get whatever was released online (uh, for research purposes, of course).

THE  JAILBREAK SITE IS ACTUALLY ONLINE WHENEVER I CHEACKED it

there is nobody mentioned

Solid_Snake4RD said:
haxxiy said:

THE  JAILBREAK SITE IS ACTUALLY ONLINE WHENEVER I CHEACKED it

there is nobody mentioned

So I'm just unlucky then. I already got the manager, could you please download the install file for me and post it online? We are doing it for research purposes alone, don't forget it