By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 48 Best games of 2008 - Gamepro.com

Now the Wii fans know what it's like when the shoe's on the other foot!

Around the Network
naznatips said:

Also, sorry Twesterm, but if you really think it's as simple as a rock paper scizors system then you really don't understand any of the depth of the combat system, and I recommend you trying playing online. 

Sorry, yeah, I don't know what I meant by the rock paper scissors comment, I still stand by the game really hasn't changed much at all.  I also still stand by it's a good game with some excellent design decisions that don't need to be changed.

Also, I played about 15-20 hours of D/P before I finally got bored of it and did do some online battling so I did give the game a good go. 

sienster said:
Now the Wii fans know what it's like when the shoe's on the other foot!

and by shoe...you mean shooter right?

No, I mean a biased website.

BTW - I'm so sick of hearing that the 360 only has shooters.  Take a look at their library, they've got plenty of every type of game, save for Sims, Nintendogs and that kind of crap.

sienster said:

No, I mean a biased website.

BTW - I'm so sick of hearing that the 360 only has shooters.  Take a look at their library, they've got plenty of every type of game, save for Sims, Nintendogs and that kind of crap.

when did it become about the libary....almost that whole list you pointed to was shooters, i called you on it now respond to that issue not go off in fanboy land

Around the Network

I didn't point you to a list, so I don't know what you mean. You didn't call me on anything. I agree that there are a lot of shooters on 360, but they're are plenty of all game types too.

^so wait you came in to this thread, and just to put a random comment about the the wii ....thats classic

i mean did you even read about what you were posting on or just saw someone riping into the wii/xbox/ps and said (Now the Wii fans know what it's like when the shoe's on the other foot!)

heres a little heads up for ya, there was this list made, and almost all of the games, save wii, were shooters

ya following now sparky, so when you chime in with your half cent(not really a whole 2) you look like your implyig that the list is good for (judging from our sig) 360 and the wii fans should be jealous

all i have left to say about that is

mesoteto said:
^so wait you came in to this thread, and just to put a random comment about the the wii ....thats classic

No, I actually came to this thread to see the 48 most highly anticipated games of 2008.  When I saw someone complaining that the list only had 3 Wii titles, I found it ironic and decided to post about it.

Yes, I read the whole article with the list of 48 titles.  But you made it seem like I pointed you to the list, which I didn't.

Am I following?  No, I think you're not following me.  I didn't say the list was either good or bad.  I actually own a Wii - comprende. 

So take your wise cracks and shove them where the sun don't shine, bub!

War?  Must be a civil war, cuz like I said, I own a Wii and an Xbox360, not to mention a DS.