By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Talk About Mass Effect 2 (General Thread) - Now For Sony Fans, Too

rf40928 said:
marciosmg said:

Can I contribute nothing other than the fact that I really really want this game?

I started to play it on the 360, but it broke (can I whine about RROD? ) so I thought I would never play it (my PC sucks).

Now, I can finally play it.

I just dont know what they will do about the choices you could make on ME1. From what I have heard, the default Shepard on ME2 made really bad choices on 1.

Is that true?

For 360 fans, it was a decent game.. not a console seller.. but good.. maybe good enough to get the 2nd...

For Sony fans...Seems pretty basic....Some PS3 owners will get it, but others won't  because they never played the 1st / and or have no interest...

Actually it's very good if you prepare mentally to playing shooter with lot of dialogs and a bit of rpg elements inside it.

If you are fan of Bioware RPGs of the past prepare to be disapointed.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

I think a lot of people were just playing the standard John Shepard. That's the whole problem!

Yup, most people just go with the default Shephard and standard soldier class. When I first played ME1 I also did that. With ME2 I went with the Infiltrator class for both my playthroughs. Still have the default looking Shepard though because he's just awesome the way he is!

My girlfriend also chose the default Shephard when she played through ME1. She's on her hardcore playthrough at the moment. I'm trying to get her to play my copy of ME2, but she doesn't want to because it's in English...(my ME1 is the JP version, though the voices were still in English) There hasn't been a JP release of ME2.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I don't have time to keep playing just one game, as soon as I complete it I move onto another as there are so many games to play. I mean I would like to get everything in say ME 1 & 2 but it's just not the same for me going through the same process again. But main reason is number of games worth playing at least as a rental.

OMG lair of the shadow broker is fuckin awesome...haven't finished it yet but played through some last nite

That first boss fight is some crazy shit, huh? What class are you playing?

Around the Network

infiltrator

that first boss fight was out of this world! shit caught me off guard for a second i was like wtf! when she was chargin all over the place...took me a while to take her down

I went in as a Vanguard. It was also good to see another Spectre! Please Bioware do some DLC for Ashley!

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Yeah LotSB is great. They need to do a Kaiden/Ashley DLC on this scale. Given the way LotSB ends up, I'm sure we'll get a mission with Kaiden/Ashley. What does everyone think of the dossiers. They are awesome. I think I'm going to get on the Jacob workout plan. Maybe it will get me the attention of cute, petite, Japanese girl with a bit of kleptomania haha

Khuutra- Out of interest why did you buy RDR on the PS3 instead of the superior 360 version?