By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2 is no longer a 360 exclusive. Do you care?

Alby_da_Wolf said:

It never was a 360 exclusive, so what?

why is it on every xbox's exclusive's list then?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
Severance said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

It never was a 360 exclusive, so what?

why is it on every xbox's exclusive's list then?

Because console fans fall into denial when PC is involved.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Stan85 said:
Chairman-Mao said:

Well I am a PS3 fanboy so secretly I'm happy not because its 1 more good series for PS3 but because 360 lost a valuable exclusive.

I used to have 360 though and I tried ME1 and didn't really like it so I don't care too much about it coming to PS3.

So I should be happy that Final Fantasy 13 is on the 360,even if I don`t like the game?

lol yeah pretty much!

Not one bit. I own both 1 & 2 on PC already. I'm also loving the 1080p too :)

No, and I never did care. I just could never fully get into Mass Effect anyway. I do agree though with the proper amount of dedicated time, it would be well worth my purchase.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network

I'm glad to see that people who don't own a 360 or good PC can now enjoy the game, but from a financial point of view for EA this seems like a bad move.  It will increase revenue but will most likely eat away at profit which is the last thing EA needs right now.

Khuutra said:

I care only in th sense that Sony-only gamers are only getting half the experience. Without hte ability to carry over progress from the first game, attachment to the world and understanding of the scenario is going to be severely inhibited.

The reason you care about a game releasing is because of the misfortune of others? You are a fucked up individual.

I survived the Apocalyps3

Unlike Final Fantasy, Sony did not have to pay to get the port so that is a nice bonus 

Antabus said:
Darth Tigris said:

As for PS3 or 360 fanboys either crying or taunting, I really wish you would find another community.  You're making this one increasingly hard to enjoy.

Where do you see 360 owners crying?

I haven't read the whole thread, but I'd imagine there might be at least . . . one?  And again, its not OWNERS, its fanboys.  360 owners are just playing their games and enjoying the console.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Darth Tigris said:

Its a fantastic game and its a great thing that PS3 owners who cannot afford another system due to money or time will have a chance to play it.  Its not the full experience, but its better than nothing.

As for PS3 or 360 fanboys either crying or taunting, I really wish you would find another community.  You're making this one increasingly hard to enjoy.

If you're looking for a community without ignorant fanboys, then you better stop looking on the internet for it, lol. Nothing you can do about it really. Just ignore it, and know that the people they are fanboys of, spend a good amount of their time laughing at them.

Most forums also have a function to ignore certain posters, but this one does not.  There are certain ones here that simply dominate a number of topics out there and basically ruin legitimate attempts at constructive communication.  I usually do ignore them, but certain ones have just upped their game lately (and gotten some bans because of it) and its just bad.

And for the record, I do know that most forums have these individuals.  But this one is being crippled by them.