By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Age of Empires Online and Microsoft Flight Announced

i want age 4!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

hate the art in age of empires.... ms at it again!

why not a new age of empires RTS...? if it's the 'core' team behind the aoe series (which I doubt) then surely they'd want to make another RTS...

jonager said:

i want age 4!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they will do that next if this tanks. I may sign up for the Beta though just to try this out.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

The Age of Empires Online looks pretty sweet.

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
im_sneaky said:
Zkuq said:

'The best-selling'? Ahem, Starcraft here wants to say 'hi'.

Anyway, Games for Windows Live = no buy for me. Wait, no one would have bought it anyway. No try for me then.

Actually Sc1 is supposed to be at 9.5m, Age of empires as a whole series (4 games) is at over 20m.

I dislike the new turn of the series... but then again i think the development studio has been replaced with one that has no skill.

75% of the people developing the game are from Ensemble.

"I'd say about 75% of the team have worked on Age of Empires before," he said. "So it's the core team that you can feel comfortable with and who are well skilled with Age [of Empires]."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=260231?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

If its the same people I guess they just lost their mojo... ={

I don't think this will be any good.

SleepWaking said:
iHuGi said:

Microsoft is doing the right things... Pc market likes much more this kind of games... Putting Alan Wake on Pc would sent it to death once again... Same for CrackDown 2 or others games... RTS sell very well on Pc and Simulators... "Real" Games let them for Consoles.

Stupider words have never been spoken.....

Agreed, that comment makes no sense at all.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

im_sneaky said:
JaggedSac said:
im_sneaky said:
Zkuq said:

'The best-selling'? Ahem, Starcraft here wants to say 'hi'.

Anyway, Games for Windows Live = no buy for me. Wait, no one would have bought it anyway. No try for me then.

Actually Sc1 is supposed to be at 9.5m, Age of empires as a whole series (4 games) is at over 20m.

I dislike the new turn of the series... but then again i think the development studio has been replaced with one that has no skill.

75% of the people developing the game are from Ensemble.

"I'd say about 75% of the team have worked on Age of Empires before," he said. "So it's the core team that you can feel comfortable with and who are well skilled with Age [of Empires]."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=260231?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

If its the same people I guess they just lost their mojo... ={

I don't think this will be any good.

I reckon it's probably them trying to get in on the Farmville market whilst bridging RTS players to the more casual userbase, at least that's what it looks like to me.

ssj12 said:
SleepWaking said:
iHuGi said:

Microsoft is doing the right things... Pc market likes much more this kind of games... Putting Alan Wake on Pc would sent it to death once again... Same for CrackDown 2 or others games... RTS sell very well on Pc and Simulators... "Real" Games let them for Consoles.

Stupider words have never been spoken.....

Agreed, that comment makes no sense at all.

Thirded. "Real" games? Hah what a joke.

And I signed for the beta too. Looks very interesting.

lol