By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Vii specs reveled! Much more advanced than the Wii!

Haha, thats hilarious. I wonder how large of a profit they make off of that though?

PC Gamer
Around the Network

This thread is flamebait!!!

I reported this!

not worth reporting,

@Ben - ya you got how i switched up that old Wii diss onto the DS (even though yes the DS is like 10 times stronger then the GB?)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@ssj12, i truly hope everyone got your sly little quip there... if not then???

funny vid, what a ridiculous.... toaster? err... pager? yeah that's it!

konnichiwa said:
This thread is flamebait!!!

I reported this!

Get a life. Why would I troll the boards I love the most. This thread has 2 objectives (likemost of my threads):

1) make a joke (I suck at these I admit)

2) prevent a true flamebait thread. If this was posted by someone other than those from Nintendo Alliance it could degenerate into a flamewar.

Just relax and enjoy the lame jokes.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Whew, my PC shat itself in awe of that raw processing POWAH! And kudos to the engineer behind that marvel, it is not only powerful; it's pretty as well, and the inside is crammed with all manner of functional goodies!

That contains less electronics than my cheapo DVD/DivX player...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vii

Says it's from engadget chinese, and that it sells for 170 dollars. U.S. dollars.

EDIT---The source is from chinese engadget, not the Vii. 

I love it, the chinese really are brilliant.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

ssj12 said:
naznatips said:
Vii = 2 GameBoys duct taped together confirmed.

wait.. so its as powerful as the DS?

No. It's as powerful as a GBA.