By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-Order Chart, 14th August 2010

AC Brotherhood is doing pretty well on PS3. Did better then 360 version this week.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

GT5 WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!

it wants you to think that its doomed, so when it hits 10 million by the end of 2015 you will be surprised.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

did GT5 marketing start?

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

I think the reason why Halo Reach has more pre-orders then MW2 is because Halo gamers tend to be the most hardcore and pre-order Halo games more then people that like COD and such.

But still really good numbers for Reach.

yo_john117 said:

I think the reason why Halo Reach has more pre-orders then MW2 is because Halo gamers tend to be the most hardcore and pre-order Halo games more then people that like COD and such.

ture, most cod gamers are casual. considering that the cod series is made up by many diffrent devs and hence cod 5 has less sales then cod 4........ cod has a fanbase, but not a definite one.

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:
yo_john117 said:

ture, most cod gamers are casual. considering that the cod series is made up by many diffrent devs and hence cod 5 has less sales then cod 4........ cod has a fanbase, but not a definite one.

Yeah I fully expect Halo Reach to have a lower FW then MW2 unless Halo Reach turns out to be the best thing ever and word of mouth is insane.

yo_john117 said:
zgamer5 said:
yo_john117 said:

Yeah I fully expect Halo Reach to have a lower FW then MW2 unless Halo Reach turns out to be the best thing ever and word of mouth is insane.

i see reach getting 3-4 million fw in the us, but not a 2 million fw in europe. i think mw2 is going to have better legs in the holiday, unless the bundle does wonders. with massive bundling reach could get to 13-14 million sales.

zgamer5 said:
yo_john117 said:
zgamer5 said:
yo_john117 said:

i see reach getting 3-4 million fw in the us, but not a 2 million fw in europe. i think mw2 is going to have better legs in the holiday, unless the bundle does wonders. with massive bundling reach could get to 13-14 million sales.

Wait you think MW2 is gonna do better then Halo Reach during the holidays? 0_o

yo_john117 said:
zgamer5 said:
yo_john117 said:
zgamer5 said:
yo_john117 said:

Wait you think MW2 is gonna do better then Halo Reach during the holidays? 0_o

im saying mw2 2009 holiday sales on 360= or> then holiday 2010 halo reach sales. lol :P 

By all means, Halo Reach can outdo MW2. It has a similar target market, but think of the millions of PS360 dual owners that bought MW2 on PS3 for whatever reason.