By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - IGN : STAR WARS Top 100 Characters!

my favourites are yoda and boba fett. also a fan of omega squad and hk-47.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

i always thought qui gon seemed completely irrelevant.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

meh, if 1 were just Darth Vader it would be correct, but it says /Anakin Skywalker, which fails completley, Anakin was an awful characther played by a dreadful actor.

KylieDog said:

I don't understand what is to dislike about Qui gon.

The above video pretty much says it all.  He comes up with terrible ideas, completely unbelievable (even in a Sci-Fi movie), and totally goes against being Jedi (for instance, basically stealing from Watto).

twesterm said:
venepe said:

Qui Gon is the best!! Personally no Expanded Universe character should be on the top 25.

What?  Really?  Qui-Gon is a *terrible* character. 

If you haven't watched this entire review, do it now:

If you're lazy, I believe he starts explaining around the 38-39 minute mark.

Yes, it's a 70 minute review and yes, it's worth watching.

I love that review.

Have you seen his Avatar one?

Piss funny and also very true.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

Amidala is pretty fooking awesome.  i like her :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

pretty solid list.

trashleg said:

OMGOMG! ITS YOU!

And Padme is awesome!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
trashleg said:

OMGOMG! ITS YOU!

And Padme is awesome!

you knows it.

aah, i see some things never change.. still no Jerry?! :(

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
KylieDog said:

I don't understand what is to dislike about Qui gon.

Because he was boring!