By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - IGN : STAR WARS Top 100 Characters!

I knew most of the characters on the list and it was pretty good overall. A few things i thought should be different but that's just my opinion. You have to read the Expanded Universe to know most of these characters in depth.

Around the Network

It was kinda pointless making it top 100 IMO, it should have been a top 50. There's so many obscure characters from 100-50 that you have to think for a couple minutes who they are and what part they played. Even with a series as amazing as Star Wars it doesn't have 100 characters worth being on a top characters list.

On topic though: Pretty good list for the most part I think. C3PO is as annoying as fuck and should have been lower just because of that. I'm glad Jar Jar Binks didn't make the top 20 cause I would have said the same thing about him.

@Chairman-Mao: Did Jar Jar Binks make the list at all? (I sure hope not, he's the worst thing that happened to Star Wars)

Signature goes here!

twesterm said:

I'm just glad Porkins made the list.

Most.  Appropriate. Name.  Ever.

His first name is Jek. No one should ever be surprised by this.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

TruckOSaurus said:

@Chairman-Mao: Did Jar Jar Binks make the list at all? (I sure hope not, he's the worst thing that happened to Star Wars)

Your wrong the medclralines are!

Around the Network
Kennyheart said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Your wrong Hayden Christensen is!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Kennyheart said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Who did he play?OH young anakin he was pretty bad.

Kennyheart said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kennyheart said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Who did he play?OH young anakin he was pretty bad.

No, old anakin.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey