By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Just fyi, I will hi-jack this game and lead the town to victory, especially when I heal Kratos. I see what nonsense you guys cook up when I'm not around.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

It seems Athena is a friend of Kratos according to the Wiki.

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Athena

Then Kratos did some stuff to Athena.

Then Athena told him how to kill Zeus.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Vote Count

hatmoza:  dtewi, Vetteman94, Squilliam (L-5)

Vote Spread
theProof00:  hatmoza > unvote
dtewi: hatmoza
Vetteman94: hatmoza
Squilliam: hatmoza

Not voting: Everybody else

--------------------------------------------

hatmoza is in no pressure of being lynched. 

Anyways, I have no idea of where to stand in this matter. I'd rather wait for hatmoza to actually respond to these accusations first. so far people have just been agreeing with each other (mostly with noname) and then there's a few willing to defend hatmoza to an extenet. 

Also, FoS scifiboy for only saying "excellent post, Hatmoza just moved back onto my radar." Way to not discuss anything and simply nod your head. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm missing all of the action. The first day is no fun

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Dammit, I wouldn't have been ninja'd if I wasn't looking for the votes >.> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:
noname2200 said:

Hephaestos said:

one thing that doesn't fit though.... Silver and I believe appolo was killed by patapon... but the story says he's then with zeus at the top of olympus.... odd odd... would make the sibling idea credible... but that would make it that we could have had 5 kills night one...

Patapon was the Daytime Vigilante.  And what's this about Silver getting killed?

difference between daytime and nightime? does his kill appear in the day?

who said silver got killed? please read again...

The Daytime Vigilante kills during the day, with his identity and action openly exposed when it happens.  The game where Words of Wisdom moderated is a good example of how that works.

Regarding Silver: "Silver and I believe appolo was killed by patapon" is a horribly disjointed sentence, especially if you're trying to connect Silver to the clause before the ellipses.  I don't want to go all Grammar Police on you, but what you wrote apparently doesn't mean what you meant, since what you wrote means "Silver and Appolo got killed by patapon." 

So, what did you mean?

Thanks for the daytime explanation, I was unaware of this role.

now forgive me if the folowing seems like i'm being harsh:

thank you for the grammar lesson, but you read "I believe they was killed by patapon", which does not exist in english... it would have been "they were"...

"Silver and I believe Appolo was killed by patapon" is the same thing as "We believe Appolo was killed by patapon"... I hardly see how "Silver and I" to say "we" is disjointed...

(for info silver corrected me saying he said vigilante and not patapon, i extrapolated incorrectly)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Silver and I believe Appolo was killed by patapon.

That weans those two believe patapon killed Appolo.

Noname made the mistake of seeing it as "Silver, and I believe Appolo, was killed by patapon."

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Squilliam said:

I meant two, my third suspicion isn't grounded enough to raise it yet! Argh no edit!

arrggg and I was gonna quote you on that :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

noname2200 said:

For the second: Why didn't anyone else get a fancy alternate name?  Alternatively, if "Guide" = Psychiatrist, why isn't he called by that vanilla name like the other four known roles?

Edit: I'm working on a big post and i accidentally posted this after copying the box

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dtewi said:

Silver and I believe Appolo was killed by patapon.

That weans those two believe patapon killed Appolo.

Noname made the mistake of seeing it as "Silver, and I believe Appolo, was killed by patapon."

ok, I'm no native English speaker, so correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the word "was" imply that he meant Apollo was the only who was killed? If he meant both were killed, he would use the plural form "were" instead, So:

"Silver and I believe Appolo were killed by patapon."

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.