By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Vetteman94 said:

I read everything single page in this thread,  every single post,  I know what went on.  There was no need to convince anyone to vote for Squilliam,  anyone could see he was guilty,  it was quite possibly one of the easiest lynches ever in a game. 

except that everyone was voting for other people. There were 9 votes over 6 different people. I'm not claiming to have outed squilliam. I'm claiming that I took charge and brought it to a head decisively. He were already in time extension with no vote, and you say that that accomplishment was no big deal? Sure, fine. I'll accept that it was no big deal

And I dont see how you are claiming starting the lynch on Hepheastos,  since you even complained that you voted then unvoted and the revoted so you shouldnt have been claimed by the bomb.  

I started the claim to lynch heph ever since he came out. I was completely right about a mafia psych and the danger heph presented. I also pointed out that his kill of nen on the night before was a mafia trick (and it was) and pointed out many such pieces of evidence. Furthermore, I was an early voter/retractor/revoter several times during the game because I wanted to see two things. 

1) who were the tipping point voters
2) who were the third voters.

Almost every single time tipping point voter was ToS, and almost every single time third voter was dtewi. The night I got recruited it was between ToS and nikells. So you see, I wasn't unvoting simply because I didn't want to lynch him, but because I was analyzing voting trends, which I even mentioned in the thread but nobody paid attention to.

And actually that is exactly what you are stating.  You claimed that you didnt completely understand the God of War Universe but you went on to make claims about peoples roles because of stuff you found on wikipedia.

Where did I claim this? I might've said that I hadn't played chains of olympus. But I especially like how your criticism is completely resolute in that gods who support zeus are good and the others are mafia, even though artemis and athena help kratos kill zeus. 

You thought your plans were infallible and attacked anyone that questioned them.  You led a lynch against what was arguably our strongest townie, Hades. 

A player which many of the other players said should never play again, good point!

You tried to have several other townies lynched as well, like noname and myself. 

You both said very suspicious things. Look vette. You called hat a liar because you were a psych who was even charged with finding a different SK. You outed yourself and called for his lynch over that. There's two things there. Either it's a very very dumb call, or it's a very suspicious move. I gave you the respect you deserved by calling you mafia.

You blindly believed that dtewi was a townie despite actually being mafia.   I am sure I left a few out....

dtewi was not completely off the radar. Surely I can't prove what would have happened, but dtewi and ST were so obviously lying. Additionally, I knew ST was being very suspicious, so that sibling-esque call would have sealed it. You see vette. dtewi had some very solid evidence on his behalf. There was nothing to say otherwise. Calling that he was actually a mafia and that it was a plot would have been an idea so improbable that it would be insane to entertain it. Even dtewi admitted that it was never plotted out that way, it was just dumb luck. So, you say he's innocent. You have to wait for new evidence in order to remedy that inaccuracy, and that evidence was blatantly formed on the final day with the sibling story, and the fake power claims.

But  thats right I remember your reasoning, some of us played badly according to you

according to everybody

Around the Network

you got to admit vette, prof was right about a few things that we considered crazy at the time. However, he had so many theories going on it would have been hard for not one of them to betrue.

Also, get over yourself prof

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

you got to admit vette, prof was right about a few things that we considered crazy at the time. However, he had so many theories going on it would have been hard for not one of them to betrue.

Hey, I AM over myself, and now I'm also over everyone else! Looking down at you like the ants you are. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was my first time. I accept what happened. Just pointing out that I was upset with the game's overall imbalance, and very upset I didn't get to call dtewi out on that mess of a roleclaim!

Things that burn: 
1.  I suspected dtewi on DAY ONE.  That's right. 

2.  Dtewi and ST got away with obviously ridiculous shit on the last day, I mean seriously.  dtewi knows who ST is and will die if he dies, but not the other way around?  So we could lynch dtewi and ST would be fine.  And in any case dtewi was back to some very erratic behavior, no doubt due to being eager for the final push to victory.  And ST's claimed powers were LUDICROUS, I would have had my vote on him so fast my screen would have burn-in. 

3.  theprof gets recruited immediately after I "killvestigate" him specifically because I was afraid he had been recruited and I thought that if he hadn't been recruited by then he wasn't going to be. 

4.  DEPUTY CULT LEADER WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

On the other hand, I got to play two roles in one game and they were both cops.  How many mafia players in the world can say that?  So I can't complain too much for my personal experience. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Hey, I AM over myself, and now I'm also over everyone else! Looking down at you like the ants you are. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was my first time. I accept what happened. Just pointing out that I was upset with the game's overall imbalance, and very upset I didn't get to call dtewi out on that mess of a roleclaim!

it was kind of me being lazy on my part. I swear when I came back there were 700plus posts that I really didn't read through. I'm sure if I took the time to read what i missed I would have been more confident about voting dtewi.

I'm still kicking myself over it actually. He wasn't making sense, J0 even pointed it out. Dtewi was making the most basic newb mafia mistakes throughout the game, but because I got so paranoid when a cult member showed up, My world shattered and didn't know who, what to believe anymore.

Remember how confident I was Silver Tiger was scum on the second day? ... well, actually all my confidence went down the shit hole after a cult member was revealed.

I cannot stress enough how  much I hate cult games. It's a fucking mind fuck for me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Yeah, I was a bit eager at the end.

When you said "VOTE: Nikells" hatmoza, I was ready to dance naked on my roof.

But I had to keep my composure, but it was very hard to do.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

it was kind of me being lazy on my part. I swear when I came back there were 700plus posts that I really didn't read through. I'm sure if I took the time to read what i missed I would have been more confident about voting dtewi.

I'm still kicking myself over it actually. He wasn't making sense, J0 even pointed it out. Dtewi was making the most basic newb mafia mistakes throughout the game, but because I got so paranoid when a cult member showed up, My world shattered and didn't know who, what to believe anymore.

Remember how confident I was Silver Tiger was scum on the second day? ... well, actually all my confidence went down the shit hole after a cult member was revealed.

I cannot stress enough how  much I hate cult games. It's a fucking mind fuck for me.

I hear you man. You were so close to. I remember reading a post of yours saying "I think ST is the best best" and I was like YES, You can do it! adn then you voted nikells.  

Great game, although imbalanced, was a very good first attempt by 3ever.

dtewi said:

haha, same situation here!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

dtewi said:

I gave my life in the hope of preventing his lynching, and it happened anyways.  Woe unto he who is I!