By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

I am soooo tempted to roleclaim right now >.< 

It wouldn't make any more sense for me to do so, though. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:

Why would someone with the power of the Sisters of Fate say that they have that power?  Pro- or anti-town, it doesn't make sense either way to come forward.

Why would we have a

daytime vigilante
sister of fate
lynch

3 kills every day for us?

my question about why nobody stood up was a rhetorical question. Sister cannot attack. Sister is not playable

Why so sure?  The kill showed up in the table.  It wasn't just in the story.  It happened.

The Sisters of Fate could be like a Paranoid Gun Owner, or an Elite Bodyguard.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I'm also having trouble buying Supermario's story. 

There's no role like that in mafia. And being able to bring back people from the dead is extremely broken, and he hasn't explained how it works. 

Add to that the claims theProf said before Supermario fully roleclaimed. I mean, he could've indirectly given mario ideas. 

nono, it's very possible that he actually does have that power.

Look man. Something is up with Cronos. Nobody killed cronos. Nobody has stood up and said they did.

Something si wrong. Cronos is in Hades and the Hades role can resurrect.

Why would someone with the power of the Sisters of Fate say that they have that power?  Pro- or anti-town, it doesn't make sense either way to come forward.

Why would we have a

daytime vigilante
sister of fate
lynch

my question about why nobody stood up was a rhetorical question. Sister cannot attack. Sister is not playable

how the **** do you think Khuutra died then? if Zeus aint in the game, and the sister(s) of fate aint

theprof00 said:

Oh and yes, helios is a titan in gow3. He's not a giant monster, but he's a titan nonetheless.

Here is a list of all other titan spawn for those who care to know:

(Helios, Eos, and Selene), the daughters of Coeus (Leto and Asteria), the sons of Iapetus (Prometheus, Epimetheus, Atlas, and Menoetius) and the children of Crius (Astraios, Pallas and Perses).

Epithemeus was Squilliam. You are a few names away from squilliam.

Then how come no one has lynched me yet?   In the God of War Series he is considered a God,  your list from the God of War WIki even proved that.  As it listed Helios as the God of the Sun.   We already know the the God of War series doesnt completely follow Greek Mythology to the T.  

I also ask you another question, I have acknowledged that I believe Gods are pro-town and Titans are Anti-Town, SO why would I role claim a Titan?  

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:

Why would we have a

daytime vigilante
sister of fate
lynch

Why so sure?  The kill showed up in the table.  It wasn't just in the story.  It happened.

The Sisters of Fate could be like a Paranoid Gun Owner, or an Elite Bodyguard.

Ok, there is a chance SoF exists as a character....

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Why did vetteman just claim a TITANS NAME when supermario was under scrutiny?

SM128 is trying to make himself seem much more useful than he really is.

I'm not sure why Vetteman did that.  He still hasn't fully explained himself.  He said he was suspicious of Hatmoza because of his own role, and then he said something that made it sound like he took it back.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Oh and yes, helios is a titan in gow3. He's not a giant monster, but he's a titan nonetheless.

(Helios, Eos, and Selene), the daughters of Coeus (Leto and Asteria), the sons of Iapetus (Prometheus, Epimetheus, Atlas, and Menoetius) and the children of Crius (Astraios, Pallas and Perses).

Then how come no one has lynched me yet?   In the God of War Series he is considered a God,  your list from the God of War WIki even proved that.  As it listed Helios as the God of the Sun.   We already know the the God of War series doesnt completely follow Greek Mythology to the T.  

I also ask you another question, I have acknowledged that I believe Gods are pro-town and Titans are Anti-Town, SO why would I role claim a Titan?  

Cuz they're not sure why you've brought so much attention to yourself during sm128s trial.

SciFiBoy2.0 said:
theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I'm also having trouble buying Supermario's story. 

There's no role like that in mafia. And being able to bring back people from the dead is extremely broken, and he hasn't explained how it works. 

Add to that the claims theProf said before Supermario fully roleclaimed. I mean, he could've indirectly given mario ideas. 

nono, it's very possible that he actually does have that power.

Look man. Something is up with Cronos. Nobody killed cronos. Nobody has stood up and said they did.

Something si wrong. Cronos is in Hades and the Hades role can resurrect.

Why would we have a

daytime vigilante
sister of fate
lynch

how the **** do you think Khuutra died then? if Zeus aint in the game, and the sister(s) of fate aint

there are characters in mafia that die on day one no matter what.

Suicidal townie for example.

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Cuz they're not sure why you've brought so much attention to yourself during sm128s trial.

Yes or No -  Is Helios referred to as The God of The Sun in the God of War Series?

supermario128 said:

It is too late to bring back FF, he died night one. And I am not going to waste my power to bring back someone who will not be able to tell us anything. He was blocked night one...and would die again shortly after I brought him back. It is better to protect yourself and wait for the right time. Like when another cop dies.

Except we didn't figure out that final-fan was roleblocked until long after Day Two started, whereas you posted four hours after the day began.