By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:

Let's see vette.

You deny mafia busser at the extent of everything else,

and you just name-claimed a titan.

Is Helios a Titan in The God of War series?

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

role =/= alignment.

Noname.

You yourself are willing to believe that Hatmoza is lying.

Vette just claimed someone who isn't even one of the twelve major gods.

You are willing to believe him over Hat.

And now you three, whom I am all suspicious of, just name claimed while nobody else did.

Is all this information correct?

I'm pro-town and wasn't on that list you posted.

hence the role=/= alignment.

I'm not a Titan either though.  From all the dead people, and my own role, it is starting to look like Name = Alignment.

I'm not too sure yet about that.

I think that all titans are mafia, but I know for sure that town has more than the olympians, because there are only 10 playable olympians, which would make town too small.

Don't forget the Sisters of Fate. 

Also to anybody who knows: What roles do they play in the GoW games? 

I doubt they are playable.

There's no way we would have all of that.

Think about it. Who would sisters attack, or defend for that matter. What is her power? Who did she defend? Nobody. Mafia killed kantor IIRC. Why did Khuutra die. It doesn't add up.

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

Let's see vette.

You deny mafia busser at the extent of everything else,

and you just name-claimed a titan.

Is Helios a Titan in The God of War series?

why would you ask me that?

You've been gone a few minutes. Did you just go look it up?

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

aha! gotcha

so, Helios = Titan = Mafia, thefore its logical to assume that Vetteman = Titan = Mafia

It's logical to conclude this, yes. 

On the other hand, Helios occupies a fairly special place:  in Greek mythology, he sided with the Gods  rather than the Titans, and apparently in the game he's firmly on Zeus' side, to the point where he fights Kratos during the latter's assault on Olympus despite Kratos rescuing him from the Underworld.

I got from the message was this:

Kronos (Khuutra) attacks Zeus - Zeus either attacked him aswel or he was protected by "the sisters of fate"

the sisters of fate does not sound like a characther to me, so I think that they are either how Zeus kills or they give him nightkill immunity by killing anyone who targets him.

Around the Network

Oh and yes, helios is a titan in gow3. He's not a giant monster, but he's a titan nonetheless.

Here is a list of all other titan spawn for those who care to know:

(Helios, Eos, and Selene), the daughters of Coeus (Leto and Asteria), the sons of Iapetus (Prometheus, Epimetheus, Atlas, and Menoetius) and the children of Crius (Astraios, Pallas and Perses).

Epithemeus was Squilliam. You are a few names away from squilliam.

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

I got from the message was this:

Kronos (Khuutra) attacks Zeus - Zeus either attacked him aswel or he was protected by "the sisters of fate"

the sisters of fate does not sound like a characther to me, so I think that they are either how Zeus kills or they give him nightkill immunity by killing anyone who targets him.

zeus is not playable. He's been mentioned far too much in the story 3vr has posted.

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I'm also having trouble buying Supermario's story. 

There's no role like that in mafia. And being able to bring back people from the dead is extremely broken, and he hasn't explained how it works. 

Add to that the claims theProf said before Supermario fully roleclaimed. I mean, he could've indirectly given mario ideas. 

nono, it's very possible that he actually does have that power.

Look man. Something is up with Cronos. Nobody killed cronos. Nobody has stood up and said they did.

Something si wrong. Cronos is in Hades and the Hades role can resurrect.

First of all, no one is going to dumb enough to take credit for killing kronos out of the blue. 

Also, it says on the first page that Kronos was killed by "other" - the sister of Fate. 

Look, I'm just gonna say I'm 100% sure Kronos is dead. Bringing this up makes me question the level of your paranoia. It's simply adding a layer of confusion to the town that we don't need. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

There's no role like that in mafia. And being able to bring back people from the dead is extremely broken, and he hasn't explained how it works. 

Add to that the claims theProf said before Supermario fully roleclaimed. I mean, he could've indirectly given mario ideas. 

Look man. Something is up with Cronos. Nobody killed cronos. Nobody has stood up and said they did.

Why would someone with the power of the Sisters of Fate say that they have that power?  Pro- or anti-town, it doesn't make sense either way to come forward.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

First of all, no one is going to dumb enough to take credit for killing kronos out of the blue. 

Also, it says on the first page that Kronos was killed by "other" - the sister of Fate. 

Look, I'm just gonna say I'm 100% sure Kronos is dead. Bringing this up makes me question the level of your paranoia. It's simply adding a layer of confusion to the town that we don't need. 

Ok ok, i don't care whatever. Why are we letting supermario live right now?