By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

supermario128 said:

Yes, Hades is pro town for those of you doubting. And yes, I can bring people back to life, but only if they died during the previous night, and there are other circumstances I won't get into yet.  Now you know why I didn't want to role claim. -_-

you can bring people back from the dead?

which is, im assuming, why none have so far done so?

or were you convieniantley blocked or chose not to do so?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
supermario128 said:

Yes, Hades is pro town for those of you doubting. And yes, I can bring people back to life, but only if they died during the previous night, and there are other circumstances I won't get into yet.  Now you know why I didn't want to role claim. -_-

And you guys question me.

I was spot on about his power, when you all dismissed me.

Other circumstances like they can't be resurrected if they were butchered or massacred?

Why do I know so much about your character when all you guys do is dismiss me?

supermario128 said:

How would this work? 

I am flabbergasted. 

So, let's say I died Night 4. 

Can I come back day 5? 

What happens when GoW3 announces I was dead? Does he not announce it? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

role =/= alignment.

Noname.

You yourself are willing to believe that Hatmoza is lying.

Vette just claimed someone who isn't even one of the twelve major gods.

You are willing to believe him over Hat.

And now you three, whom I am all suspicious of, just name claimed while nobody else did.

Is all this information correct?

Who are you to claim who is one of the 12 major Gods and who isnt?

LOL

what?

Are you asking me to role-claim. Honestly?

Helios is not a major god. He is a minor god. End of story. Fact over ficiton.

No I dont want you to role claim.     I want you to explain why you say he isnt one of the 12 major Gods?  

ummm...how do I put this.. because he isn't?

Zeus Jupiter ZOOS King of the gods and ruler of Mount Olympus; god of the sky and thunder. Youngest child of the Titans Cronus and Rhea. Symbols include the thunderbolt, eagle, oak tree, scepter and scales. Brother and husband of Hera, although he had many lovers. First
Hera Juno HAIR-uh Queen of the gods and the goddess of marriage and motherhood. Symbols include the peacock, pomegranate, crown, cuckoo, lion and cow. Youngest daughter of Cronus and Rhea. Wife and sister of Zeus. Being the goddess of marriage, she frequently tried to get revenge on Zeus' lovers and their children. First
Poseidon Neptune puh-SYE-dun Lord of the seas, earthquakes and horses. Symbols include the horse, bull, dolphin and trident. Middle son of Cronus and Rhea. Brother of Zeus and Hades. Married to the Nereid Amphitrite, although, like his brother Zeus, he had many lovers. First
Demeter Ceres duh-MEE-ter Goddess of fertility, agriculture, nature, and the seasons. Symbols include the poppy, wheat, torch, pig and serpent. Middle daughter of Cronus and Rhea. Her Latin name, Ceres, gave us the word 'Cereal'. First
Athena Minerva ah-THEE-nah Virgin goddess of wisdom, handicrafts, defence and strategic warfare. Symbols include the aegis, owl, olive tree, snake and spider. Daughter of Zeus and the Oceanid Metis, she rose from her father's head fully grown and in full battle armor after he swallowed her mother. Second
Dionysus Bacchus DIE-aw-ny-sus God of wine, celebrations and ecstacy. Symbols include the grapevine, ivy, cup, tiger, panther, leopard, dolphin and goat. Son of Zeus and the mortal Theban princess Semele. Married to the Cretan princess Ariadne. The youngest Olympian, as well as the only one to have been born of a mortal woman. Second
Apollo Apollo ah-PAWLL-oh God of light, music, poetry, prophecy and archery. Symbols include the sun,lyre, bow and arrow, raven, dolphin, wolf, swan and mouse. Twin brother of Artemis. Youngest child of Zeus and Leto. Second
Artemis Diana AR-tuh-miss Virgin goddess of the hunt, virginity, archery and all animals. Symbols include the moon, deer, hound, she-bear, snake, cypress tree and bow and arrow. Twin sister of Apollo. Eldest child of Zeus and Leto. Second
Ares Mars AIR-eez God of war, violence and bloodshed. Symbols include the boar, serpent, dog, vulture, spear and shield. Son of Zeus and Hera, all the other gods (excluding Aphrodite) despised him. His Latin name, Mars, gave us the word 'Martial'. Second
Aphrodite Venus aff-roh-DIE-tee Goddess of love, beauty, desire and sex. Symbols include the dove, apple, bee, swan, myrtle, rose and seashell. Daughter of Zeus and the Oceanid Dione, or perhaps born from the sea foam after Uranus' blood dripped onto the earth and into the sea after being defeated by his youngest son Cronus. Married to Hephaestus, although she cheated on him frequently, most notably with his brother Ares. Her name gave us the word 'Aphrodisiac'. either
Second
or from the
Titan
generation
Hephaestus Vulcan huh-FES-tus Master blacksmith and craftsman of the gods; god of fire and the forge. Symbols include the fire, anvil, ax, donkey, hammer, tongs and quail. Son of Hera and Zeus. After he was born, his parents threw him off Mount Olympus and landed on the island of Lemnos. Married to Aphrodite. Unlike most mythical husbands, it is never stated that he cheated on her. His Latin name, Vulcan, gave us the word 'Volcano'. Second
Hermes Mercury HUR-meez Messenger of the Gods; god of commerce and thieves. Symbols include the caduceus (staff entwined with two snakes), winged sandals and cap, stork and tortoise (whose shell he used to invent the lyre). Son of Zeus and the nymph Maia. The second-youngest Olympian, older only than Dionysus. He married Dryope, the daughter of Dryops, and their son Pan became the god of nature, lord of the satyrs, inventor of the panpipes and comrade of Dionysus. Second

theprof00 said:

role =/= alignment.

Noname.

And now you three, whom I am all suspicious of, just name claimed while nobody else did.

I'm pro-town and wasn't on that list you posted.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
supermario128 said:

How would this work? 

I am flabbergasted. 

So, let's say I died Night 4. 

Can I come back day 5? 

What happens when GoW3 announces I was dead? Does he not announce it? 

tbh, it seems to far fetched to me, there is no role in mafia that I know of that can bring people back from the dead, im fairly sure that so far all other claims and know roles have had normal mafia equivalents.

SciFiBoy2.0 said:
supermario128 said:

you can bring people back from the dead?

which is, im assuming, why none have so far done so?

or were you convieniantley blocked or chose not to do so?

He cannot resurrect massacred or butchered people, and maybe not murdered people either. Probably people who were sent to Hades.

theprof00 said:

role =/= alignment.

Noname.

I suspect that hatmoza is lying, for the reasons I've previously stated.

Helios is not one of the twelve top Greek gods, although according to wikipedia he appears in multiple God of War games, and is important in Chains of Olympus.

I'm not completely certain yet, although I'm leaning that way: it certainly supports my suspicions.

I name claimed early on Day One, so no, that is not correct.

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:

role =/= alignment.

Noname.

I'm pro-town and wasn't on that list you posted.

hence the role=/= alignment.

Guys, I GOT THIS FROM WIKI!

As time passed, Helios was increasingly identified with the god of light, Apollo. However, they should not be confused as the same god (Helios was a Titan, whereas Apollo was an Olympian).

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."