By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:

Woah, woah, woah.

Is this a real-deal counter claim?  I don't think I've seen one of those in a game I've played.

No, we just have a name. No alignment proof and no role.

Did you miss the part where Vetteman just claimed to be the real psychiatrist?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

hmm, putting Hades the place and Hades the characther both in the game seems a bit confusing to me.

is it not possible that Supermario is claiming Hades because he doesnt think the characther is in the game and therefore his claim cant be challenged?

idk, im trying to make sense of all this chaos, lol

Hades is a very well known god.  It would be pretty crazy to guess that it wasn't in the game.

sure, but people were saying Zeus  isnt in the game too though, which seemed even more far-fetched to me, but hey

theprof00 said:
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
theprof00 said:

Khuutra didn't die. He was sent to Hades.

All other people were ripped limb from limb, except for kantor, who was murdered.

You are Hades.

What does it all mean?

Khuutra died! That may have been for the sake of story, just like Zeus. 

Although Hades brings interesting questions as to what his role is. 

Kronos did not die. He was sent to Hades.

sm128 is Hades. It's wild conjecture I know.

theprof00,

read my post carefully so we don't start another mindless discussion: 

Hades refers to both the underworld and the greek god. 

Kronos was sent to Hades because he doesn't die, in greek mythology he just gets trapped. I don't know how GoW intended it, but by beeing sent to Hades, it means Kronos is out of the game. Dead. Gone. 

What mario is claiming to be is the character. Kronos being sent to hades has nothing to do with him, because it part of the story. 

Get it? 

exactly

I'm not an idiot. I know Hades the place and Hades the god are different.

Hades is the lord of the underworld and mythologically can free anyone who drops into Hades (the place).

Well that's why i said I was interested on what the character's role would be.  

There's no role in mafia that can bring someone back to life. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

hmm, putting Hades the place and Hades the characther both in the game seems a bit confusing to me.

is it not possible that Supermario is claiming Hades because he doesnt think the characther is in the game and therefore his claim cant be challenged?

Hades is one of the Big Three (along with Poseidon and Zeus).  He's also in the games.  If my character can make the cut, Hades definitely would too.

SciFiBoy2.0 said:
theRepublic said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

Hades is a very well known god.  It would be pretty crazy to guess that it wasn't in the game.

sure, but people were saying Zeus  isnt in the game too though, which seemed even more far-fetched to me, but hey

That's because Zeus keeps popping up int he day start/end stories. 

He shouldn't be there if it weren't for narrative purposes. 

I was pretty convinced Zeus was here earlier in the game, though. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

Hades is one of the Big Three (along with Poseidon and Zeus).  He's also in the games.  If my character can make the cut, Hades definitely would too.

whats your characther again? (im sorry, but its 5am here and my brain is all out of whack)

c03n3nj0 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:
theRepublic said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

That's because Zeus keeps popping up int he day start/end stories. 

He shouldn't be there if it weren't for narrative purposes. 

I was pretty convinced Zeus was here earlier in the game, though. 

eh, but the way Zeus is mentioned implies he IS in the game though...

SciFiBoy2.0 said:

whats your characther again? (im sorry, but its 5am here and my brain is all out of whack)

Artemis, who appears for about a minute in the first game and is apparently never seen or heard from again.

theRepublic said:
theprof00 said:
theRepublic said:

Woah, woah, woah.

Is this a real-deal counter claim?  I don't think I've seen one of those in a game I've played.

No, we just have a name. No alignment proof and no role.

Did you miss the part where Vetteman just claimed to be the real psychiatrist?

Oh. wtf? Yeah, I thought you were talking about sm128. mario just claimed hades.

I am Helios, The God of the Sun

I am searching for a certain God who has gone mad with his power

I have the ability it take my Chariot and commute to protect myself