By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

I've seen your post already as have others. Why are you bringing it up again? To lazy to make another post? For all we know Hatmoza has been lying this whole time. I'm not going to believe him until I have proof he is pro town. Calling me scum because of that one post I made is ridiculous and you know it.

What I don't understand is

what do you make of everything hatmoza has said so far? 

You need to lay out your claims carefully to convince people. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

I've seen your post already as have others. Why are you bringing it up again? To lazy to make another post? For all we know Hatmoza has been lying this whole time. I'm not going to believe him until I have proof he is pro town. Calling me scum because of that one post I made is ridiculous and you know it.

unfortunately it sometimes is just one post that helps pin the scum.....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

supermario128 said:

I'm sorry, but that screams scum to me and Hatmoza seems to be working with him. Theprof also seems to know all about the mafia bus driver all to well for my liking and WILL NOT drop that idea no matter what. He seems to be 100% sure there is one. I think a prostitute and a pro-town role blocker also seems possible, instead. NO I AM NOT THE ROLE BLOCKER, I just hate how the prof won't listen to anyone else and is SURE he is right.

I think Hatmoza, theprof, and Dtewi are scum. And no I am not crazy. I am PRO TOWN and have a VERY IMPORTANT ROLE. If I were to role claim I wouldn't make it to the next day.

Just as I don't like theprof00 thinking he is 100% sure on his theories, I don't like you doing the same.  You seemed so sure that there was a pro-town role blocker that you made it look like you were role claiming as such.  It looks like you answered Noname that you are no longer so sure.

At least give us your name.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

supermario128 said:
noname2200 said:

I see.  Next question:  what made you vote for hatmoza?

Because we have the most to gain by it. If he is scum then theprof HAS to be scum as well. Also, the way he and theprof were talking it was like they were also talking outside of the thread at the same time. Especially, the one post I quoted of theprof.

Then why didn't you vote for theprof instead?

supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

Not as ridiculous as ignoring about 1,500 posts involving hatmoza that clearly show case him as a psychiatrist and then choosing to vote for him because he was supposedly "working" with prof.

You're either the thickest townie I've ever met or scum hell-bent on vengeance. I've never known you to be stupid, so scum is a likely option.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Will someone unvote SM128 before someone comes in and hammers him, I believe he is sitting at L-1, 

supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

because people ignore it, even though its one of the most detailed posts made about finding you suspicious

if you even read it properly, you know it wasnt based on one post you made either

your dismissive attitude towards tells me I hit a nerve...

im not saying you should believe hatmoza 100%, im saying at this point its very, very odd for someone to vote for him, especially like you did without good reasoning

if you think posts like that one are gonna convince me you are pro-towm, then you are a much worse player than I give you credit for, so im gonna assume you dont care about me and are hoping to convince the rest of the town instead

my vote is staying on you until another suspect presents themselves or you do something that actually makes me think you arent scum.

noname2200 said:

I wanted to see how theprof would react to me voting for someone he cares so much about.

Also: I AM HADES! 

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

dtewi said:
supermario128 said:
SciFiBoy2.0 said:

Not as ridiculous as ignoring about 1,500 posts involving hatmoza that clearly show case him as a psychiatrist and then choosing to vote for him because he was supposedly "working" with prof.

You're either the thickest townie I've ever met or scum hell-bent on vengeance. I've never known you to be stupid, so scum is a likely option.

What if he isn't the Psychiatrist?

supermario128 said:
noname2200 said:

I wanted to see how theprof would react to me voting for someone he cares so much about.

Also: I AM HADES! 

What did you conclude from theprof's reaction?  And is this a serious name-claim?