By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Check out this Wii Mod, makes it even more cooler!

whew. For some reason I thought this thread title would be a trick to show us the dog humping the kid while he plays Wii... Does that qualify me as paranoid?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

this is teh one that I like. Bling bling is nice and all, but if I'm gonna shell out bucks to change something that is perfectly fine as it is, I need at least a little functionality on top of that. This at least means that I can keep an eye on my temperature and have the peace of mind of knowing that my sweet little Wii is running well within normal operating perameters. 

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Grey Acumen said:

this is teh one that I like. Bling bling is nice and all, but if I'm gonna shell out bucks to change something that is perfectly fine as it is, I need at least a little functionality on top of that. This at least means that I can keep an eye on my temperature and have the peace of mind of knowing that my sweet little Wii is running well within normal operating perameters.

They need a mod like that for the 360! It probably would never hit the dark blue though...

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

very nice

Goddbless said:
Grey Acumen said:

They need a mod like that for the 360! It probably would never hit the dark blue though...

LOL

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

That's very nice Grey Acumen. I've always felt like modding my Wii, but you know... warranty... :P

I only have something like the basic 90 day warranty and stuff, plus 3 months for registering on Nintendo.com. To date I've never actually had a console break on me, so warranty has never been a big issue. My only problem is getting the funds for it. I don't even have enough for new games, so there's no way I'm gonna be spending that on a mod no matter how awesome it is.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

That colour changing one is pretty cool funtion wise. I am not generally interested in modding though, i mean they make it look worse as far as i'm concerned.
If they could mod it somehow so it doesn't look like someone bolted a few bits of scrap together and shone lights on it i might consider it.

stof said:
whew. For some reason I thought this thread title would be a trick to show us the dog humping the kid while he plays Wii... Does that qualify me as paranoid?

I think you want to be the kid.

The mod is cool :).

stof said:

did you see that video on college humor!?!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.