By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Gran Turismo 1-4 has outsold the entire Halo series!!!!

Gran Turismo -  10.85million                                                           Halo: 6.43million

Gran Turismo 2- 9.37million                                                            Halo 2: 8.43million

Gran Turismo 3:A- Spec - 14.89million                                          Halo 3: 11.10million

Gran Turismo 4 - 10.55million                                                         Halo3: ODST: 5.51million

Halo Wars: 1.90million

Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack: 0.68million

Total: 45.66million                                                                             Total: 34.05million

Now, taking that into consideration do you think Halo Reach will outsell Gran Turismo 5?

Around the Network

Yes!

well yes

i think Reach will more than Halo3,and GT5 will lower than GT...4

i think it's time for some people to wake up and realise that Reach don't gonna outsell GT5 (even not in your dreams).

Around the Network

you didn't even include the prologs!!!!

GT5p 5m

GT4P 1.4m

Ping_ii said:

you didn't even include the prologs!!!!

GT5p 5m

GT4P 1.4m

This!

GO GRAN TURISMO!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Will I get another 3 day ban for combining the words "Sony", "Defense", and "Force" in this thread?!?!

Yes. Unless sony bundles GT5 with every ps3.

Funtime said:

Will I get another 3 day ban for combining the words "Sony", "Defense", and "Force" in this thread?!?!

You deserve a permaban for killing Yoshi in your sig....but I guess he will be avenged by Kratos

I don't see anyone defending anything here though....just someone who had created an inevitable flame war.