20. Theprof00

Back Up List

1. RCTjunkie
2. Cross-X
Stefl1504

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Stefl1504 said:

I would join but like I said I will miss five full days...

Is there no way you can sneak a post or 2 ?

Nope... sadly not... I am in the middle of nowhere attending the Frequency Festival...

Stefl1504 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Stefl1504 said:

I would join but like I said I will miss five full days...

Is there no way you can sneak a post or 2 ?

Nope... sadly not... I am in the middle of nowhere attending the Frequency Festival...

what's that?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:

what's that?

The third biggest Music Festival in Austria and one of the ten biggest in the german speaking regions... mostly Rock, Indie and Electro...

Can't you slim down the roles any further, GoW3? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

The fixed list: 

Signup List

1. Silver-Tiger
2. TruckOSaurus
3. Vetteman94
4. c03n3nj0
5. noname2200
6. Hephaestos
7. Khuutra
8. Nikells
patapon 
10. theRepublic
11. Final-Fan
12. supermario
13. SciFiBoy
14. nen-suer
15. sabby_e17
hatmoza
17. dtewi
18. Squilliam
19. Theprof00

Back Up List

1. RCTjunkie
2. Cross-X
Stefl1504

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

c03n3nj0 said:
Can't you slim down the roles any further, GoW3? 

Well, even though I was the first to ask that we close up and start, I guess if he feels the game would suffer we can wait some more. 

But we seem to be losing players almost as fast as we're gaining them!  On the other hand, better to find out now than midgame. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Damn we would've been good to go had stefl and moreingrato (i spelled that wrong) were playing. I'm starting the game now.

I'll ask people from the Back Up list whether they're interested.

Kantor might join cause he seems to think this is a vanilla game....or he's making a joke I don't understand -_-

*grumble*

Signup List
1. Silver-Tiger
2. TruckOSaurus
3. Vetteman94
4. c03n3nj0
5. noname2200
6. Hephaestos
7. Khuutra
8. Nikells
patapon 
10. theRepublic
11. Final-Fan
12. supermario
13. SciFiBoy
14. nen-suer
15. sabby_e17
hatmoza
17. dtewi
18. Squilliam
19. Theprof00
20. Kantor

Back Up List

1. RCTjunkie
2. Cross-X
Stefl1504

GoW3Ever sucks at explaining things.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Alright, I'm dropping this down to 20 players...no more sign ups !