By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Justin Bieber hit in face with Bottle

The site is slow,people take too much time to post.Back in vgcharts hey day this thread would be full of replies.

Around the Network

muhahahahahahaha!!  Give me more!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Excellent, my life is complete.

That is pretty funny but nothing compared to 50 cent: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL1dvdGoOvk

Isn't he the one who didn't know what a German was?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Isn't she the one who didn't know what a German was?

FIXED!

And yes she is.  Not only is she annoying, a complete bitch and a douche, but she's also a retard.

That was kind of mean.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

i feel bad for justin but that was funny as hell.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

Too bad it wasn't a malakoff cocktail

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

leo-j said:

Why do you guys gain pleasure in seeing a 16 year old boy thta looks like soriku, get hit in the head by a water bottle? That's just evil!

I agree, it should have been a condom filled with water, so it wouldn't hurt as much.