By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Chicken Shoot: Worst Game on the Wii

Has anyone ever played Chicken Shoot? According to Game Rankings, it is the worst game on the Wii, with only 26.4%. I couldn't find a single video of the game on Youtube, as odd as that may seem. It just manages to top Superman 64:

Chicken Shoot:

Superman 64:

Around the Network

Dear lord, how many threads are you going to make? I doubt many people have played Chicken Shoot.

EDIT: Looking at the sales, it has sold around 1,000 copies in 3 weeks.  And no one on the boards has the game.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Perhaps it will become a collector's item, in due time...

What's Chicken Shoot?

A must-not-own game, you do not want to play.

Around the Network

Chicken Shoot - sounds Fould (see what I did there - genius!!)

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

you, my friend, have not played ninja bread man.

a.l.e.x59 said:
Has anyone ever played Chicken Shoot? According to Game Rankings, it is the worst game on the Wii, with only 26.4%. I couldn't find a single video of the game on Youtube, as odd as that may seem. It just manages to top Superman 64:

Chicken Shoot:

Superman 64:

It's published by DSI, makers of Showtime Championship Boxing (30% - DS), Deal or No Deal (22.1% - DS), Arctic Tale (35% - DS) and Balls of Fury (14% - Wii).

If you believe IGN's reviews, DSI's stuff is the equivilent of an Internet game written in Flash, only for the DS and Wii and priced at $29.99.

I believe Balls of Fury (13.5%) is actually Wii's lowest ranked game at gamerankings:

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/941823.asp?q=balls%20of%20fury

It beat out Anubis II (15%):

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/938517.asp?q=anubis%20ii

FWIW. Ninjabread Man has a 25% ranking at gamerankings, which makes it nearly twice as awesome as Balls of Fury.

gawalls said:
Chicken Shoot - sounds Fould (see what I did there - genius!!)

hahaha I do love a good pun!

Balls of Fury just takes teh cake:
"In the unsanctioned, underground and unhinged world of extreme Ping-Pong, the competition is brutal and the stakes are deadly. Down-and-out former professional Ping-Pong phenom Randy Daytona is sucked into this maelstrom when FBI Agent Rodriguez recruits him for a secret mission. Randy is determined to bounce back and recapture his former glory, and to smoke out his father’s killer – one of the FBI’s Most Wanted, arch-fiend Feng."

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her