By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the latest ILLEGAL thing you've done?

I got fined for riding my bike in a supermarket carpark without my helmet.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

I downloaded full Photoshop CS5 for free

Link Please?

Went into the grove at midnight, past both park hours and under 18 cerfew.

Very exciting.

I  shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot the deputy!!!=)

I downloaded Tales of Innocense with the english patch...to bad BN, you could've gotten my money.

I downloaded a PSP DEMO for free

mM
Around the Network

my last illegal act was many years ago ,i stole a  full bottle of methadone  from the local pharmacy , methadone is distributed here from participating pharmacy's, it was sitting out on the shelf instead of in the safe as the program had only just been decentralised from government run clinic/ out patients scheme to part government funded private scheme so they where lax ,after the drug squad raided every one  they never did that again ,they blamed another guy on the program but couldn't prove it.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

zexen_lowe said:

Since when crossing a street through the middle is illegal?

i think is illegal in some states!! not here in texas though.... 

mjk45 said:

my last illegal act was many years ago ,i stole a  full bottle of methadone  from the local pharmacy , methadone is distributed here from participating pharmacy's, it was sitting out on the shelf instead of in the safe as the program had only just been decentralised from government run clinic/ out patients scheme to part government funded private scheme so they where lax ,after the drug squad raided every one  they never did that again ,they blamed another guy on the program but couldn't prove it.

Why would you steal methadone??? Unless you have some sort of chronic pain, it's completely useless as a drug.

WessleWoggle said:

Smoking5 th6e ch6ronic

Damn my broken keybaord. h6 (h) and g5 (g) and g5 (5) and h6 (6) are messed up!

Smoking5 th6e ch6ronic

As usual I agree with this fine gentleman. You keep on taking the words straight out of my mouth.

rolling a fat-king as we speak.

Iv been on a PIRATE ship that stopped in a BAY and their was a PHOTO of a nice little SHOP

CS3