By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why is Sony going to be number 1 next gen?

What are your reasons why Sony is going to be number 1 next gen, console and handheld.

Around the Network

Because SONY is the BEST!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Because or else

But they can't thats Sega...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:

But they can't thats Sega...

hmm, I believed the Empire had despatched of your kind years ago following Order 66.

How is it that a SEGA console fan still survives!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Ironically, I think it can only get there to the detriment of alot of PS3 fans here.  It will need to be moderately spec'd with a subsequently low price point.  This goes against the grain of many who marvel at the technical achievements of the PS3 exclusives. 

B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

OMG they give free candy with the PS4!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Because PS4 will only be $800 $299 like ps1&ps2!

seriously though..PS4 is going to own!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Probably because the 2nd world markets are currently experiencing 6-12% growth every year and Sony is the only console maker even trying in these markets. Therefore when they are able to afford a console, they will naturally move towards a Sony console. This others -> others market could make up between 25-33% of console sales in the next generation.