By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Reach Vs Killzone 3.

tuscaniman said:
gamings_best said:
tuscaniman said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Jay520 said:
tuscaniman said:

Ok I know there are mostly Sony fans on this website but its getting pretty ridiculous. Sony fans you can't have your cake and eat it too. We've been hearing for many months how Forza 3 just doesn't compare to GT5. How GT5 is just going to crush it on features, gameplay, etc. Even though none of you have actually played GT5.

Now you come in here and you can honestly say that when it comes to Reach vs Killzone 3 we can't do a comparison because the games aren't out? When Halo:Reach had a playable beta that 3 million gamers have played?

Halo:Reach obviously will have more features, more involved gameplay, etc. If GT5 is better than Forza 3 for these exact  reasons than obviously Reach is better than Killzone 3 for these same reasons.

Halo:Reach is a major jump from Halo 3. Graphics are vastly improved, armor abilities have been added, new vehicles and weapons, the overall gameplay has changed from the way Halo used to be played. The game still has the Halo feel to it but if you played the beta you would understand just how different this game is than any other Halo.

When it comes to Killzone 3 we pretty much know what we are going to get. The jump from Killzone 2 to 3 will not be as big a jump from Halo 3 to Reach. So pick your poison Sony fans. Is GT5 better than Forza 3 because of scale and gameplay, the same why Reach has a bigger scale and better gameplay than Killzone 3? Or are you going to stick by the "wait till the games release" comment and take back the GT5 praise.

Your missing the point. Killzone 3 is a realistic tactical shooter. Halo Reach is an arcade style. It's all preference. They can't be compared. Gran Turismo 5 is a relistic simulator. Forza is a relistic simulator. They can be compared.

yep pretty much this...I think he mistook the 'cake' here
and also this

"The jump from Killzone 2 to 3 will not be as big a jump from Halo 3 to Reach."

Sure :D

Its guaranteed a bigger jump.

When Killzone 3 confirms split screen or Campaign 4 player Co-op get back to me. Its not even close. Compared to Reach Killzone 3 will be feature barren.

lmao when Reach get fully modable player hoster dedicated servers, clan support, and 32 player online matches get back to me. and why does the co-op have to be campaign?  oh becasue you know killzone 3 will have co-op lol

Lmao when Killzone gets fully customizable maps (Forge 2.0), a theater mode,  a secondary multiplayer mode (firefight 2.0), 4-player split screen local campaign and mp play get back to me. You're not going to win this argument. Halo:Reach has multiple times more features.

The best thing about Killzone is the gameplay. ;D

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
tuscaniman said:
gamings_best said:
tuscaniman said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Jay520 said:
tuscaniman said:

Ok I know there are mostly Sony fans on this website but its getting pretty ridiculous. Sony fans you can't have your cake and eat it too. We've been hearing for many months how Forza 3 just doesn't compare to GT5. How GT5 is just going to crush it on features, gameplay, etc. Even though none of you have actually played GT5.

Now you come in here and you can honestly say that when it comes to Reach vs Killzone 3 we can't do a comparison because the games aren't out? When Halo:Reach had a playable beta that 3 million gamers have played?

Halo:Reach obviously will have more features, more involved gameplay, etc. If GT5 is better than Forza 3 for these exact  reasons than obviously Reach is better than Killzone 3 for these same reasons.

Halo:Reach is a major jump from Halo 3. Graphics are vastly improved, armor abilities have been added, new vehicles and weapons, the overall gameplay has changed from the way Halo used to be played. The game still has the Halo feel to it but if you played the beta you would understand just how different this game is than any other Halo.

When it comes to Killzone 3 we pretty much know what we are going to get. The jump from Killzone 2 to 3 will not be as big a jump from Halo 3 to Reach. So pick your poison Sony fans. Is GT5 better than Forza 3 because of scale and gameplay, the same why Reach has a bigger scale and better gameplay than Killzone 3? Or are you going to stick by the "wait till the games release" comment and take back the GT5 praise.

Your missing the point. Killzone 3 is a realistic tactical shooter. Halo Reach is an arcade style. It's all preference. They can't be compared. Gran Turismo 5 is a relistic simulator. Forza is a relistic simulator. They can be compared.

yep pretty much this...I think he mistook the 'cake' here
and also this

"The jump from Killzone 2 to 3 will not be as big a jump from Halo 3 to Reach."

Sure :D

Its guaranteed a bigger jump.

When Killzone 3 confirms split screen or Campaign 4 player Co-op get back to me. Its not even close. Compared to Reach Killzone 3 will be feature barren.

lmao when Reach get fully modable player hoster dedicated servers, clan support, and 32 player online matches get back to me. and why does the co-op have to be campaign?  oh becasue you know killzone 3 will have co-op lol

Lmao when Killzone gets fully customizable maps (Forge 2.0), a theater mode,  a secondary multiplayer mode (firefight 2.0), 4-player split screen local campaign and mp play get back to me. You're not going to win this argument. Halo:Reach has multiple times more features.

Which is not as good as Halo.

/thread

This whole thread is a joke. Just come back in couple of months when both games have been released and see which side gets to eat the crow.

tuscaniman said:
Jay520 said:

/thread

I'm glad you feel that way.

Jay520 said:
tuscaniman said:
Jay520 said:

/thread

Thanks. 12 other million people feel the same way.

Around the Network
tuscaniman said:
Jay520 said:
tuscaniman said:
Jay520 said:

/thread

I'm glad you all feel that way.

Jay520 said:
tuscaniman said:
Jay520 said:
tuscaniman said:
Jay520 said:

/thread

I'm glad you all feel that way.

We are all glad that you are glad.

tuscaniman said:
Jay520 said:
tuscaniman said:
Jay520 said:

/thread

yea and 50 million other people feel that wii sports is better than HALO 3 based on your point.

mM

killzone 2 wasn't noob friendly that's the thing.

xKakashi209x said:

Why compare games that haven't even come out yet? For all you know Reach can be full of fail and Killzone 3 be the next UC2 or vice versa. 

my name is Marcus and i approve this post.

on the other hand i'm not a fan of halo and i still fill at the lest it's the worst person shooter ever made next to CODMW2 of course.