By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ONN: Soccer admits its gay

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Soccor is bi.

/thread

at least in football, players dont go on top of eachother every 2 minutes and act like bunch of naughty boys :P

soccer is for metrosexuals....

pizzahut451 said:

at least in football, players dont go on top of eachother every 2 minutes and act like bunch of naughty boys :P

I say it's equal.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

wrestling....

well in france we make jokes about rugby being gay... because they all pile up then take a shower and drop the soap on purpose...

anyways, that news wasn't even funy... not saying that cause I like soccer, but I really didn't find anything funy in there... well the lalas picture was a bit funny.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

At least soccer didn't have to tell his parents http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9q30Ce2vwE

Great video, very informative, and definitely true!

Well Football Soccer is the most popular sport in the world, so does that mean the whole world is gay?

football/futbol.*

the american rudby = handegg