By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playing my 1st Final Fantasy game

trashleg said:

i havent played any Final Fantasy games yet either, can you let me know what you think of it when you're done? :)

IV is a very good game, the story and characters are great, not that much 'grinding' either, I just fought every random battle and the game wasn't that hard. If you like RPG's you will like IV at least.

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
Khuutra said:

Good to hear. Glad you enjoyed it. Who was your favorite character?

Going to reiterate what I said earlier: ignore everyone who tells you what to play.

fav character? well I like Rydia (mostly for he summons and the fact she wasn't whiny and got the job done) and Palom and Porom were funny too. Hated that Lunarian guy, he was like 10 LV's below my party and died every battle.

FuSoYa? Yeah, lots of people don't lik him. My favorite character was Kain.

You seem to have had a much easier time than dtewi. You should give him some pointers.

While you're at it, don't miss out Tactic Advance 1 and 2 on DS. A2 is an improvement upon 1 and they're of seperate plot so I recommend you have a look at Tactic A2.

But as a fan I must say this: A true final fantasy experience doesn't come until you've played ff7 ^_^.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Khuutra said:
O-D-C said:
Khuutra said:

Good to hear. Glad you enjoyed it. Who was your favorite character?

Going to reiterate what I said earlier: ignore everyone who tells you what to play.

fav character? well I like Rydia (mostly for he summons and the fact she wasn't whiny and got the job done) and Palom and Porom were funny too. Hated that Lunarian guy, he was like 10 LV's below my party and died every battle.

You seem to have had a much easier time than dtewi. You should give him some pointers.

As I had previously told you, I thought the only hard part of the game was Zeromus!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

As I had previously told you, I thought the only hard part of the game was Zeromus!

Listen, deny all you want, I remember you bitching about the entire dungeon leading up to him

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
dtewi said:
Khuutra said:

Listen, deny all you want, I remember you bitching about the entire dungeon leading up to him

I was bitching about the fact the entire dungeon led up to him.

Only a save point on Floor 7... ugh.

Those Deathmasks are NOT nice! And neither are Red Dragons.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Khuutra said:
dtewi said:

I was bitching about the fact the entire dungeon led up to him.

Only a save point on Floor 7... ugh.

Those Deathmasks are NOT nice! And neither are Red Dragons.

Case closed, dtewi. You should ask our OP for tips and tricks (and possibly cheats).