Nice.

Definately save the rubbish ones for last. In that I mean:

FF1, FF5, FF12, FF13

Around the Network
AkibaFan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
AkibaFan said:
darthdevidem01 said:

l I would give each one of them over a 9/10.

u wud give evn ff12 ovr 9?

I would give FF12 exactly a 9/10 and its the weakest imo. But its still a 9/10 game.

If I say I would give each one of them over a 9/10, it means that.

jst asking, I wud give ff12 a 5

Yep FF12 a 5 from me to.

In fact the series is all over the shop.

Heres my ratings.

FF6 = 10

FF7 = 9

FF8 = 9

FF9 = 9

FF4 = 9

FF2 = 8

FF10 = 8

FF3 = 7

FF5 = 6

FF1 = 6

FF12 = 5

FF13 = 3

The Ice Cave in that game is rough. It will beat you down amd make you cry out for mommy. Just an FYI.

*I hate RUB, it is the worst spell ever. Stupid stupid stupid RUB*

selnor said:
AkibaFan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
AkibaFan said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I would give FF12 exactly a 9/10 and its the weakest imo. But its still a 9/10 game.

Yep FF12 a 5 from me to.

Heres my ratings.

FF6 = 10

FF7 = 9

FF8 = 9

FF9 = 9

FF4 = 9

FF2 = 8

FF10 = 8

FF3 = 7

FF5 = 6

FF1 = 6

FF12 = 5

FF13 = 3

i agree with ur ff12 score, th rest of ur scores suck

AkibaFan said:
selnor said:
AkibaFan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
AkibaFan said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Yep FF12 a 5 from me to.

Heres my ratings.

FF6 = 10

FF7 = 9

FF8 = 9

FF9 = 9

FF4 = 9

FF2 = 8

FF10 = 8

FF3 = 7

FF5 = 6

FF1 = 6

FF12 = 5

FF13 = 3

i agree with ur ff12 score, th rest of ur scores suck

At least we agree on 1. LOL

Seriously though, Thats how I enjoyed them. Ive still got all the original boxes and cartridges and CD's and DVD's.

Quite a collection. For me full of great, good, average and poor games.

FF6 is easily the best FF.  For me.

Around the Network

I trust you'll listen primarily to me, O-D-C.

BECAUSE I AM THE CALMEST AND MOST LUCID

Also the handsomest

demonfox13 said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Don't get your hopes up too high. 4 and 6 are amazing, but it's all downhill from there.

You serious? True I thought 7 was somewhat overrated, but I loved 8, although the customization with the GF's would scare non-true rpg'ers, it was a well madle game with excellent gameplay and a good story. 9 took FF back to its roots, although I found the story somewhat ok. 10 had a VERY good story, although the linearity (to a small extent), the lack of a real world map killed it a little for me, but going for the ultimate weapons and unlocking them, as well as the battle system with the tactical switch in and outs was very fun. So no, after 6 the series didn't go truly downhill. Furthermore for a non numbered FF, Crisis Core was an excellent game in terms of story and gameplay.

To be honest, I thought 7 was so bad I turned it off within the first hour or two, and gave up on the series right then and there.  I couldn't stand the new direction.  Now I'm so old and grizzled and jaded when it comes to RPGs that the only ones I really like are the Mario & Luigi games with battle systems all about action and timing, and no really long FMVs.

But I did like FFIV: The After Years, and I did play a ton of Blitzball at a friend's house on his FFX game.  Now the only traditional JRPG I'm looking forward to is FF Gaiden.

I'm one of those guys.

demonfox13 said:

Don't get your hopes up too high. 4 and 6 are amazing, but it's all downhill from there.

You serious? True I thought 7 was somewhat overrated, but I loved 8, although the customization with the GF's would scare non-true rpg'ers, it was a well madle game with excellent gameplay and a good story. 9 took FF back to its roots, although I found the story somewhat ok. 10 had a VERY good story, although the linearity (to a small extent), the lack of a real world map killed it a little for me, but going for the ultimate weapons and unlocking them, as well as the battle system with the tactical switch in and outs was very fun. So no, after 6 the series didn't go truly downhill. Furthermore for a non numbered FF, Crisis Core was an excellent game in terms of story and gameplay.

To be honest, I thought 7 was so bad I turned it off within the first hour or two, and gave up on the series right then and there.  I couldn't stand the new direction.  Now I'm so old and grizzled and jaded when it comes to RPGs that the only ones I really like are the Mario & Luigi games with battle systems all about action and timing, and no really long FMVs.

But I did like FFIV: The After Years, and I did play a ton of Blitzball at a friend's house on his FFX game.  Now the only traditional JRPG I'm looking forward to is FF Gaiden.

I'm one of those guys.

So you think the series has gone downhill since FF6 but yet you haven't played any FF since FF7?

So you're one of those guys.

Boutros said:
demonfox13 said:

I'm one of those guys.

So you think the series has gone downhill since FF6 but yet you haven't played any FF since FF7?

So you're one of those guys.

I can look at the box, look at the commercials, look at the ads in magazines or online, watch the intro cutscenes on YouTube, and read all about them, and then decide that it's not really something I want to play, let alone dump 30-50 hours into, let alone pay for.

I hope you're not expecting me to play every game in the universe before I form my elitist jerk opinions about them, are you?

But let me rephrase it... FF7 killed the series in my opinion, and then The Spirits Within put it in a coffin and launched it into the sun.

Dear O-D-C

I truly hope that you enjoy your game, but next time please don't share with us that you are playing a Final Fantasy game. Cause every single time the word Final Fantasy is mentioned shit is poured over it with the never ending discussion about which FInal Fantasy is the best. I was glad that for a while there was no thread about FF13 or FF7remade and preparing myself for the upcoming FFv13 months... but no.. you had to talk about playing a FF game.  So maybe you wanted tips, or you wanted to know which FF was the first other members played.. but a FF thread will always turn out into this.. so don't do it again..

Greetings

NiKKoM

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)