By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB & Reviewers...

O.K, so a lot of us are positive that SSBB will be one of the greatest games on the wii, and practically already on the GOTY list for 2008. What will reviewers say abot the game? Will they be happy that single-player mode has improved? Will they want more options from the stage builder? Will there be at least one negative review to get attention? Tell us what you think will happen.

Around the Network

the game will have 100% on gamerankings.

^ I dunno. There's a lot of Anti-Nintendo people on the web (not saying there isn't any Xbox 360 or PS3 hate, but a lot of people still scoff the wii)

It will initially get 10s straight across teh board, but after reviewers realize that Marth is no longer in the game, they will drop the score to 6.0

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

It will have a 175% if it wasn't for the anti, they will bring it down to perfection, while this game is better than perfection.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Everyone will rate the game a 10. But for some reason, GameSpot will break their new ".5 increment" system just this once, and rate it an 8.8.

I think the lowest will be 9.0, compairing online to the Xbox 360.

That is some real blind brand loyalty. I'm not saying it's not going to be good, but preemptively saying it's perfect is a bit reckless, no?

RCTjunkie said:
O.K, so a lot of us are positive that SSBB will be one of the greatest games on the wii, and practically already on the GOTY list for 2008. What will reviewers say abot the game? Will they be happy that single-player mode has improved? Will they want more options from the stage builder? Will there be at least one negative review to get attention? Tell us what you think will happen.

I think for the most part reviewers will play the game and tell us what they think.  Why does it seem like you are trying to get an attack force ready for the guy that doesn't like it? 

No final destination = no 10.0s