By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 43 posts per day!

That is how Soriku achieved his epic victory. 

Over the course of 156 days (156 x 24 hours, 157 calendar days, assuming I counted right) Soriku had to average nearly 43 posts per day to achieve over 6700 posts. 

(07/01/07, 22:21) One post.
(12/04/07, 22:55) 6,706 posts.

Think about that.  43 posts in one day is something most of us have probably done.  But AVERAGE.  That's ridiculous.  And he did a lot of that on his Wii! 

Leo's average is more like 31.4.  Still appalling IMO but nowhere even close to Soriku (though that's probably partly thanks to Soriku's many, many, many voting contests).

Something to think about.  (And fear?)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

What about me?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

yes, that is pathetic.

i've had this account since may, and i've only posted 190 times.

Why are there so many threads about Soriku and post count?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

in the last month he probably averaged more then 100 posts a day

Around the Network
loadedstatement said:
Why are there so many threads about Soriku and post count?

Probably because he has a whole lot of posts

hmm I joined here over 3 months before him yet have only a little more than 1/30th the posts heh

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(06/20/07, 20:53) - first post
(12/04/07, 21:33) - most recent post (other than this one)

Number of days since registration: 167 days
Average Posts Per day: 14.71

edit: PS - I think the 10,000th post should be rewarded with a lifetime ban =P 

To Each Man, Responsibility

I have almost reached 1,000 posts. ^_^

Taken from Nsider2 Forums:

That is ridiculous. Plus, he hasn't even visited since NOVEMBER 25TH. That means it was much higher a few weeks ago. How is that humanly possible?

1463 that is impossible =/.