By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 43 posts per day!

wow, I've had my account since March and haven't reached 1,000.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
tarheel91 said:

Taken from Nsider2 Forums:

That is ridiculous. Plus, he hasn't even visited since NOVEMBER 25TH. That means it was much higher a few weeks ago. How is that humanly possible?

That's more than one post per minute.  Also, his average as of Nov. 25 would have been about 1675. 

The only possibility is that it's one of those accounts with tons of people with access. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

But I have more profile views than that Nsider2 guy Moehahah....

Can you imagine if Soriku made 1463 posts a day!!

Final-Fan said:
tarheel91 said:

That is ridiculous. Plus, he hasn't even visited since NOVEMBER 25TH. That means it was much higher a few weeks ago. How is that humanly possible?

That's more than one post per minute.  Also, his average as of Nov. 25 would have been about 1675. 

The only possibility is that it's one of those accounts with tons of people with access. 

Kezay was a prominent sage on NSiders, and he's averaging one every 2.2 minutes.

tarheel91 said:
Final-Fan said:
tarheel91 said:

Kezay was a prominent sage on NSiders, and he's averaging one every 2.2 minutes.

To get one post per 2.2 minutes, you'd have to Have no job Have no life Live at your computer Eat at your computer and have a laptop so you can post while on the toilet. In order to average 1.15 posts per minute, you'd have to do all that and Not sleep Considering that guy posted for almost two months, I think it's unlikely. Or maybe there's something funny about ther post counting system?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Yeah, I've had my account for a few months and I'm only at like seven hundred, I have done fifty posts one day, but I was really bored, and I think I was having an argument with someone over some subject, but it's really rare that I do that. I normally average ten to fifteen per day. But he spams alot and needs a life.

I had my account since like early 2007, like Febuary and I have less than 400 posts.

august 3 until today so around 4 months

around 123 days

2370/123

about 19 posts per day.

Wow, im a normal kid too im getting off this site its ruining my life

nice job ioi i hope your happy about creating such a adicting site!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

I've had my account since late July and am creeping closer to 1,000 posts.

I'm surprised. I didn't know I had that much to say.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

fuckaz