By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are so many gamers perverts?

I think this is a pretty fair question. Is it because a lot of them are deprived of women? Is that why there's always such a big obsession with people like "Booth Babes"? I mean, take a look at this article.

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/81145/hot-asian-girls-demonstrate-kinect-and-technical-problems/

It has a ton of views compared to the regular VGChartz article; this cannot be denied.

Is there a particular reason why so many gamers are perverts? Or perhaps it can be argued that all people are perverts, which I don't think is true.

Discuss.

Around the Network

I think its more to do with people wanting to see the tech issues of kinect.

That being sad most men love seeing hot girls. Not just gamers. Its a man thing, i know men that sit around reading magz like nuts and that for hours

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Sex sells in all media, its nothing new

Perversion is not just about sex, it's about behaviour that deviates from the socially accepted norms.

Gaming itself was once seen as a deviance. Perhaps sexual perversion, encouraged by exaggerated character designs in games, wouldn't seem that strange to a gamer.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Games4Fun said:

Sex sells in all media, its nothing new

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

We grew up with it...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

We grew up with it...

That kids face makes me lol so much

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

easy, why are so many gamers perverts? because most gamers are men....

(though there are many women perverts too... they are just brought up differently so most are relatively shy about it).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Because most gamers are teenage males and they only need to eat, sleep, and jack off.

gaming brings out our perverted side?