By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I have sold my ps3 for a 360, NEED LOTS OF ADVICE!!!

an entire thread and no mentions of EARTH DEFENSE 2017, the greatest game of all time, about 50 hours of co-op giant alien ant, robot and spider annihilation plus cheesy 50's style scifi and the genocide gun, features 3 of the hardest earned achievement on the 360, and I mean hardest not most time consuming

and don't forget outrun 2006 online and hydro thunder hurricane, they feature something so many other racers lack, what was it again, oh yeah fun

don't forget to grab game room, the interface might be ugly but some of the games are worth 240 points

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
gurglesletch said:

Alan wake would probably be good along with deadly premonition.

ill probably gamefly alan wake not to sure about the replay value. what is deadly premonition?

Dude. Trust me. Alan Wake is worth owning. They are planning so much DLC Episodes to continue the story up to AW 2. 

It is unbelievable. Unbelievable.

Also games that are a must and fairly cheap now:

Ninja Blade

Ninja Gaiden 2

Lost Odyssey

Mass Effect 1 and 2 ( You owe this to yourself )

Forza 3

Fable 2

Splinter Cell Conviction

This should be a fantastic start. 

Of course the others you mention to.

masschamber said:

an entire thread and no mentions of EARTH DEFENSE 2017, the greatest game of all time, about 50 hours of co-op giant alien ant, robot and spider annihilation plus cheesy 50's style scifi and the genocide gun, features 3 of the hardest earned achievement on the 360, and I mean hardest not most time consuming

I would have mentioned it if I had already bought and played it. It's on my wishlist.

ps3-sales! said:
unknown_soul89 said:

Why the hell did you sell your ps3 for a 360, and you do know MW2 is on ps3 right?

Well I realized that my personal friends who also had ps3's, are very  immature, so I dont hang out with them. Just that and the culmination of everything thing else like xbox live and the games coming I decided to get a 360.

just because you have a ps3 doesn't mean you need to hang out with your friends you don't like and if you expect people on live to be more mature your in for a rude awakening, and the only two difs between live and psn are cross game chat, amount of people (including annoying idiots) with mics and the fact live costs to play and as for the games, you would have been better off upgrading your PC and getting them off steam 

unknown_soul89 said:
ps3-sales! said:
unknown_soul89 said:

Why the hell did you sell your ps3 for a 360, and you do know MW2 is on ps3 right?

Well I realized that my personal friends who also had ps3's, are very  immature, so I dont hang out with them. Just that and the culmination of everything thing else like xbox live and the games coming I decided to get a 360.

just because you have a ps3 doesn't mean you need to hang out with your friends you don't like and if you expect people on live to be more mature your in for a rude awakening, and the only two difs between live and psn are cross game chat, amount of people (including annoying idiots) with mics and the fact live costs to play and as for the games, you would have been better off upgrading your PC and getting them off steam 

Leave it out. He's done it. It's his choice. Live is alot more than jsut cross game chat.

But thats for another thread. He is using this thread as a help thread. Not a why did you do that from PS3 fans.

Around the Network
Machina said:
Seece said:

Don't get Deadly Premotion or Too Human, not sure why people are suggesting those

This ^^

No idea why people are recommending these games, out of everything in the 360's library! Eeesch...

Cause there is nothing like them on any system...

selnor said:
unknown_soul89 said:
ps3-sales! said:
unknown_soul89 said:

Leave it out. He's done it. It's his choice. Live is alot more than jsut cross game chat.

But thats for another thread. He is using this thread as a help thread. Not a why did you do that from PS3 fans.

LOL no live isn't, it isn't a superior service lol, live is alot more then cross game chat yea, only the things it's more then that everyone else gets for free lol, someone has been listening to MSes propaganda a little too much anyways when someone does something stupid it's best to inform them that it is stupid, that way their less likely to take more stupid actions 

unknown_soul89 said:
selnor said:
unknown_soul89 said:
ps3-sales! said:
unknown_soul89 said:

LOL no live isn't, it isn't a superior service lol, live is alot more then cross game chat yea, only the things it's more then that everyone else gets for free lol, someone has been listening to MSes propaganda a little too much anyways when someone does something stupid it's best to inform them that it is stupid, that way their less likely to take more stupid actions 

LEAVE IT OUT THE THREAD. PM IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THIS.

ps3-sales! said:
Barozi said:

Mass Effect 1 and 2 obviously.

Alan Wake is a very good game with a fantastic story.

Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia for JRPGs (In that order IMO)

Crackdown for endless fun

Call of Duty 2 is a bit old now, but still a very good singleplayer FPS.

Ninja Blade is a good action game

Get a play & charge kit. Other than that I don't think you need any more accessories

I loved the first crackdown at my firneds house, should i just get that one or the second 1?

Tough question since almost everyone thinks there are not enough new features and the few they added make the game worse.

I'm not one of them, because I think the weapon and car selection is far superior to the first one, the new abilities can't break anything gameplay related, you don't fall to the ground when a missle hits you, you get an orb tracker and the aiming system is improved and switches automatically to your next target instead of staying at the dead body which always happened in the first game.

It also has 4 players co-op of course.

The question is if you want to spend so much money for these features or simply get the first game for far less money.

Story-wise they are both pretty weak.

selnor said:
unknown_soul89 said:
ps3-sales! said:
unknown_soul89 said:

Seriously unknown soul, listen to what Selnor said, its starting to get annoying

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros