By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Popeyes for me but living in the UK I get very little opportunity to eat Popeyes. My last trip to the states was for pleasure and in Florida Popeyes seemed to be few and far between or else I may have filled up, before that it was Rochester NY and that was all about Buffalo Wings (Apparently it is near Buffalo, alledgedly the home of the Buffalo Wing).

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network
Rath said:
Trentonater said:

popeyes does have the better biscuits 

American biscuits are weird. Biscuits are meant to be crunchy things you have with tea.

They are confused about a lot of things, Jam and Crisps to name but two.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
NiKKoM said:

You know.. we non americans only know this popeye:

so he sells chicken now?

LOL! yep..

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I love KFC

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Both are fine but I have to give the edge to Popeyes because of their amazing fries and unbelievably juicy chicken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

"Damn that Colonel! He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it for it nightl!"

50 prop points for anyone that gets this quote.

Also, KFC for the win.

Remember, magic is just stuff science has not made boring yet.

NiKKoM said:

You know.. we non americans only know this popeye:

so he sells chicken now?

He is the chicken!

KFC has the edge, it tastes better I find, however, if I do not want to spend the next day on the toilet I need to go with Popeyes.  One of those secret herbs gives me bad #2's

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I'm not that big on yardbird/chicken. lol

have only ever known the Colonel