By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 18 Game Thread

nen-suer said:

"GodOfWar_3ever" has asked to replace "dsister". Any objections ?

I think that would be a "NO".

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

So i could possibly kill him again????    Sweet I'm all for that

dsister = out

gow_3ever = in.....again

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Vetteman94 said:
nen-suer said:

-_-

You're the serial killer, aren't you ?

Alright,  in light of the player change I must update my previous post.

FoS GodOfWar_3ever

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:
nen-suer said:

-_-

You're the serial killer, aren't you ?

Ive already roleclaimed

And defended why my role claim was genuine here

I will end the day after 24 hours. The player with most votes will be lynched automatically

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Ok, I've read through Sabby's posts now and while they're certainly not convincing they're also not as damning as Noname is making them out to be.

I can't decide if Sabby's defence is full of holes or if Noname is just poking it full of them.
If Vetteman is telling the truth about being a vigilante its logical to ascertain, for balance reasons, there are more mafia players left than I originally assumed.

4 are dead already, so at a guess, there are at least 3 more lurking about.

I've been trying to get a clearer of picture of noname since I don't recall him making a huge splash at any point during the game.
So far from what I've seen; I highly doubt that Noname is part of mafia group B. Before RCT was "confirmed" as guilty by Stefl and lynched Noname pointed out his own suspicions. He was also pretty quick to vote for RCT once Stefl announced his investigation results.

I'm also getting really worried about Stefl, for the following reasons:

1) His investigation of myself last night turned up empty when it shouldn't have had. The bus driver has confirmed he didn't target me: what's going on?
2) The generally vague nature of his role.
3) The fact he hasn't produced any useful information, either way, for the last few days.
4) The fact he role-claimed days ago yet is still alive.

I'm not saying we should lynch Stefl: but if we unravel what's going on with him we may be able to discover something new.

Nikells said:

Ok, I've read through Sabby's posts now and while they're certainly not convincing they're also not as damning as Noname is making them out to be.

I can't decide if Sabby's defence is full of holes or if Noname is just poking it full of them.
If Vetteman is telling the truth about being a vigilante its logical to ascertain, for balance reasons, there are more mafia players left than I originally assumed.

4 are dead already, so at a guess, there are at least 3 more lurking about.

I've been trying to get a clearer of picture of noname since I don't recall him making a huge splash at any point during the game.
So far from what I've seen; I highly doubt that Noname is part of mafia group B. Before RCT was "confirmed" as guilty by Stefl and lynched Noname pointed out his own suspicions. He was also pretty quick to vote for RCT once Stefl announced his investigation results.

I dont know if putting a number on how many are left is very smart,  unless of course you have insider information?