By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goldeneye vs Black Ops

Viper1 said:

Why in the world would we?  We're talking Wii sales here.  Talking across all consoles would be silly.

Well I did not see "wii only" on the op so I assumed we were talking about the games. You know, like he said in the op.

Around the Network

Black Ops; 1 - 1.3 million

Goldeneye; 500 - 750k

Conduit 2; 500 - 750k

I definitely plan on getting Black Ops. Probably Goldeneye.

and as for Sales predictions:

Black Ops; 1.2 - 1.5 million

Goldeneye; 400 - 600k

Conduit 2; 200 - 300k

Let's see

Both are "remakes" (Black Ops=Reskinned WaW)

Both on launching on a system with loads of shooter fans

Both are made by wonderfull developers

Both are published by Activision

One has Call of Duty

Black Ops wins!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Right now i plan on getting all three Conduit 2, Black Ops, and Goldeneye. All three are going to be great. This is the best year for Wii shooters. My numbers are high and I dont care.

Black Ops- 2.5 million

Goldeneye- 1.5 million

Conduit 2- 750,000- 1 million

Around the Network

I just think it's retarded to release them practically at the same time...

palancas7 said:

I just think it's retarded to release them practically at the same time...

It really is. Thats why i am hoping that Conduit 2 comes out a least a month early.

i have no doubt that CoD will sell better, im also kinda wondering if it will be the better game. right now, im getting Black Ops and Conduit 2. they both look like better games.

Antabus said:
Viper1 said:

Why in the world would we?  We're talking Wii sales here.  Talking across all consoles would be silly.

Well I did not see "wii only" on the op so I assumed we were talking about the games. You know, like he said in the op.

Just consider the forum this was posted in.  If it were the games overall regardless of console, it would be in Gaming Discussion and not Nintendo Discussion.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
Antabus said:
Viper1 said:

Just consider the forum this was posted in.  If it were the games overall regardless of console, it would be in Gaming Discussion and not Nintendo Discussion.

Ohh.. I see. I just clicked this on gamerconnect.