By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Up - 10th July 2010

aragod said:

Surprising Crackdown numbers considering not so favourable reviews. Also where are the Xbox numbers? Slim is already selling over here, yet there is zero increase.

I was wondering if the Slim got released in UK and Japan or not. From the sales numbers, it doesn't look like it did. Unless retails have them locked up in the storage room for the holidays. lol!! XBox 360 sales surged in the U.S., which was expected.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Around the Network

good 360 sales despite the x360s coming out soon

The new x360s is a so nice...

x360s said:

they are what are going on for months?

they are just ok

Apparantly Crackdown 2 was only in development for like 12 months. They probably made back the cost on their first week!

I guess this is the quiet before the Xbox 360 revision launches next week, although I think only one or two days sales will be counted. It'll be telling how many people bought consoles, U.K. especially.

XanderZane said:
aragod said:

Surprising Crackdown numbers considering not so favourable reviews. Also where are the Xbox numbers? Slim is already selling over here, yet there is zero increase.

I was wondering if the Slim got released in UK and Japan or not. From the sales numbers, it doesn't look like it did. Unless retails have them locked up in the storage room for the holidays. lol!! XBox 360 sales surged in the U.S., which was expected.

The 360S was not released in "Others" last week and if it was selling there, they broke the street date of July 16th, which was the official European release date.

The 360S WAS released in Japan (3 weeks ago I think) and they have about doubled their weekly sales.  Their sales were crap before, so now they are just less crappy there.

Judging from the Midnight sales thread somewhere else here on Chartz, looks like the S had a great opening in Others today, be interesting to see next weeks numbers.

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
x360s said:

they are just ok

well i have not been here for that long i just know all my friends are upgradig to the new 360 soon and not bothering with existing models...

The new x360s is a so nice...

WilliamWatts said:

Apparantly Crackdown 2 was only in development for like 12 months. They probably made back the cost on their first week!

I guess this is the quiet before the Xbox 360 revision launches next week, although I think only one or two days sales will be counted. It'll be telling how many people bought consoles, U.K. especially.

i don't think 100k sales would have recovered the cost

x360s said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
x360s said:

they are just ok

well i have not been here for that long i just know all my friends are upgradig to the new 360 soon and not bothering with existing models...

yes but these which you are talking about aren't good,just the same

Lol

The Simpsons Game for the PS2 made the top 50. And PS3 version of RDR passed the 360 version. Can't wait to see what kind of bump the Xbox 360 Slim will have on sales.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

kitler53 said:

i can't believe how far the wii has fallen from grace...lovin' it!

so for the moment ps3 has about 30k on the 360.  who wants to take the over under on 360 falling to 80k in the americas this week?  i'm thinking (hoping) it will be close this week with the 360 on top.

So first place in console sale is falling from grace huh? News to me...

Don't worry, PS3 will have its time too...