By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Metroid Other M Thread

Hi everyone. I love mi Metroid OM game. Im playing the hard round now

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

You do know what PSTD is right?  

Yeah... and? That wasn't even the point of my post.

Just wondering cause PSTD is a disorder in how you react and you said it wasn't in the game... I guess people have to clearly state it so everyone gets it?  For that matter next time a story has a guy with turrets or downs it has to be clearly stated or no one will know what it is and therefore no one can explain it  

Sorry little points like that bug me, me and Khuutra actually agreed on the point about sales but I disagreed with one of his points and made it a debate in of itself lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Wow, this game has really improved since the first boss. I'm now in Sector 3, just got the Ice beam =D

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

LOL I just got done playing hte Ridley scene...you guys are being retarded.  This game is stinking awesome....haha to all the peoples lives who are coming to an end because samus freaked out. rofl  

darthdevidem01 said:

God the story IS a mess.

But the gameplay is good enough to keep me going so far.

lol...then i hope you thought FF13 was a complete train wreck.  That was the biggest convoluted mess i've ever seen.

Around the Network

im loving the weapon upgrades in this game....it's been awhile since i've played the gba games.  I love how samus becomes all powerful!

chriscox1121 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

God the story IS a mess.

lol...then i hope you thought FF13 was a complete train wreck.  That was the biggest convoluted mess i've ever seen.

Your very defensive. Instead of insulting another game (which is much better than Other M) why not defend Other M's story instead? Or are you not able to defend it? 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Having played through and beat the game last week I can easily deduce that it is better than all of the Primes.

Other M 2 plz.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Well the opening was a (sort of) hit and miss. More in Japan, but not much, really worse in EMAA, but just slightly worse in the US (the strongest Metroid market).

Now what matters is if the sales can at least be sustained. So far this could be the game failing to appeal or the marketing falling short. After this, it's all about how the game sells itself.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

darthdevidem01 said:
chriscox1121 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

God the story IS a mess.

Your very defensive. Instead of insulting another game (which is much better than Other M) why not defend Other M's story instead? Or are you not able to defend it? 

haha because i know you love Final Fantasy 13 (which I did as well).  Thats why i said it.  you can't honestly make that comment and realize how empty it is after playing 13.  I didn't even know what was going on in 13 half the time.  When i read your comment "the story is a mess"  I laughed and couldn't resist.  "defend" lol just enjoying the game and some convo.  You guys crazy on these forums