By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii passes 15M worldwide, DS nears the 60M landmark

kirby007 said:
BenKenobi88 said:
K...there's no point to this thread...and as I've said before...it doesn't help this site's credibility one bit when you keep posting flamebait-worthy news articles to Digg, such as this.

Just over 6 million? PS3 is closer to 7 million than 6.

Try making a thread that's less flame-worthy next time.

is that ps3 statement really that bad?

Yes, let's not become Gamespot 2 on these forums... No one in there can count it seems. And 6.55 IS more "almost 7" than "just over 6" after all. 

Around the Network
Explosivo said:
Xcos, you do a lot of food comparisons ^^ Both in your comment and in your signature :)

Because is something we could all relate to XD

wow...the nintendomin-action is alive.
The ds is just crazy...the wii can do better...but its my favorite console.

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

XCosMarX said:
Explosivo said:
Xcos, you do a lot of food comparisons ^^ Both in your comment and in your signature :)

Because is something we could all relate to XD

True, I must admit that I carry a few pounds too much... Well, actually a bit more; I weighed myself last night and was stunned to see that I've crept over 124 kilos! Mamma mia, in the words of a plummer with similar physique...

Mmmmmm.... foood

Around the Network

Yeesh, why is saying the PS3 is just over 6 mil flamming?! 6,55 is not THAT far off... One can argue about everything but this ain't worth it! But LeoJ, just to give it to you the way u want it: PS3 is closer to 10 mil then to 0 mil!... Whooaw! Is that what u wanna hear?!

DS: Monster...! Whilst PSP is still going really good for a handheld that's up against the biggest thing in the videogame-industry EVER!

Wii and 360 tally it out for the holiday season but to be honnest. PS3 is doing above my expectations! Might hit that 8 mil after all!

THE NETHERLANDS

I still think the PSP is just riding off the Playstation-brand and the "macho" image it tries to portray. I've seen so few good games for it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I agree with Ben and SSJ... if you wanted this to be taken seriously you wouldn't be posting PS3 flamebait. I don't understand why everyone on this forum wants to make a good thing for one company into a bad thing for another. People there can be more than one successful console in this industry!

naznatips said:
I agree with Ben and SSJ... if you wanted this to be taken seriously you wouldn't be posting PS3 flamebait. I don't understand why everyone on this forum wants to make a good thing for one company into a bad thing for another. People there can be more than one successful console in this industry!

There really can, this generation is the very proof of it! It's never been this close and evenly balanced in console history! Commodore 64 and Amiga 500 were pretty close, but the Amiga was technically "next gen" at the time.