By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Blue3 Hus Gballzack

kirby007 said:

i hope you are hot female... if i see those pics in a minute

I was kidding about everything except the fact that she needs meat on her bones.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Around the Network

oh yeah and I've just been to W29's profile and he isn't banned as of now

^^ if i didn"t know that

why was granturismo banned?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

@dang

That wasnt why she was banned, she kept arguing with a mod(ckmlb) and he took care of her.

mM

i must recognize that i miss Gballzack a little, we didn't know each other very well but i loved the way she argued, i still don't know very well why she was banned, but i don't doubt that it was because of a good reason.

Around the Network

Yeah he's unbanned but he left some message...

"To those that have been my friends here on VGChartz thank you. I had a special time here it was my first forum in a long time. But now I have a came to a conclusion that VGChartz isn't my forum home. I really don't care to much about sales generally. I found this site on google awhile back because I was interested in what Japanese gamers liked. But now that I don't care. I see very little use on this site. So long VGChartz members. Hopefully I will see some of you on Xbox Live or so. I had my battles ups and downs with serveral. But to me being a smart ass over the internet is something I can't stand. And I will rather just stick to other various forums."

W29

dangaming said: for the guy who said she's need food you are just talking fat girl propaganda nonesense 

El oh El!

You caught me! I'm being paid by the wealthy and powerful fat girl lobby!

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

GT was banned because he was blue 3

Girlgamer elite was banned because she was gballzack.

zaclblue was banned because he was blue3 or gballzack or hus.

mM

I think they should UN BAN gballzack. Soriku got mad when montana unbanned her.

mM
leo-j said:
GT was banned because he was blue 3

Girlgamer elite was banned because she was gballzack.

zaclblue was banned because he was blue3 or gballzack or hus.

did not know the first

second i knew

third one really?? why is he unbanned then?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.