By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Possible 3DS killer up Sony's sleve??

Ignore this post, something went wrong with VGC 3.0.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

I haven't bought the PSP nor the DS but to me Nintendo needs to step up and quit the small dual screens. I understand that they want to allow backward compatibility with DS games but it's still the same console as the DS and the graphics seems to remain the same. A lot of people like Nintendo's formula of repeat same games over and over to all of their consoles but I don't, they need to enter next gen. Taking the DS and putting a bigger screen and have 3D capabilities... that's not what I expected.

Sony should make a tablet smaller than the iPad with 3D capabilities without glasses and touch sensitive like the iPad. People like Nintendo games but Sony games are appreciated too and a bigger screen than the PSP would be more than welcome. Anyway the momentum right now is all around tablets, double screen is old and obsolete. With such a device Sony could have the better of both 3D worlds. The galsses on PS3 and no glasses on handheld. Killzone 3D on PS3 and Killzone 3D on PSP2.

FantasySky said:

my point is not mute. im saying that sony could very easilycreate a perfect 3d screen for the next psp without batting an eye lid. lol what do you mean nintendo arnt gona drop to game cube standerds any time soon. last i checked the wii has one of the single worst line up of games since the 2600. shore the 1st party games are okey if you like playing as a weird plumber but other than the 3rd party aspect has been a total fail.

and what will that do to help it? the PSP has way better graphics than the DS but that didnt help it.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

ignore this, something went wrong

Around the Network

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

Sorry for the bluntness here, but the only way that they could even be in the same ball park as the 3ds is if it dispensed blowjobs. The DS already has far to large a userbase for sony to kill it's successor. I would still get both though

If that were ever to happen, it's not like Sony could develop the thing overnight. It would still be a long while before it even had a chance to challenge the 3DS.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.' " ~John 14:6 (NKJV)