By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story trailer FINALLY HERE!

TX109 said:
what makes you think that?...just curious...

Whenever Monado was on the release schedules, it was always fairly close to the Japanese versions. Now it's missed all of those windows, had no presence at E3 despite being there before, and the Japanese version has released to fairly poor sales. I really doubt it's still coming.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

So Xenoblade was a disappointment too? Should have expected as much. The Wii is not for serious games.

Qays said:

So Xenoblade was a disappointment too? Should have expected as much. The Wii is not for serious games.

Yay! *Sits back, grabs a beer and gets ready for the meltdown*

vry disappointing. luks a bit like mass effect 2 combat (when he used bow, and cover). 

like andremop sed the concept art luked like it wud be a FF9 type jrpg. i nevr thought this wud happen but xenoblade might be bettr thn the last story. Will still buy it.

Demotruk said:
Soriku said:

WOAH!

On the official Mistwalker Twitter they answered that we'd hear about a localization for this game before the end of the month.

http://twitter.com/mistwalker/status/18067212923

Hopefully we hear something about Xenoblade at the same time as well!

Fantastic, though I think there's no hope of a Xenoblade localization at this point.

May I ask why you think that?

The fact that Nintendo of Europe has just localised Jam with the Band (came out in Japan a while ago as Daigasso Band Brothers) gives me hope NoE will localise this like they did with Disaster

Around the Network
AkibaFan said:

vry disappointing. luks a bit like mass effect 2 combat (when he used bow, and cover). 

like andremop sed the concept art luked like it wud be a FF9 type jrpg. i nevr thought this wud happen but xenoblade might be bettr thn the last story. Will still buy it.

Don't you mean better since it's only a tool and not the key combat element of so many games are using these days? I personally won't know if it's better than Xenoblade since I haven't played TLS yet, but they look like completely different games.

I for one got that Twilight Princess vibe after seeing that gaint monster at the beginning of the trailer.

This just looking bloody good! I fell a bit down by it being dark, not like how it  took the concept arts, but those were concept, hence it can change. But I'm still up for it. This will be my first RPG dive other than Pokemon!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

I'm not gunna lie... Looked very, very good. Walking through the village and bumping into people also reminded me, and gave me that Assassins Creed feeling. 

The problem with Nintendo is that they seem to think that if a game might not sell in the us,they not gonna release it.I think is stupid but they did this so much this gen.

Just look at Day of Disaster(monolift),Fatal Frame,Reginleiv,Captain Rainbow,Another Code wii

Im sure theres even more and those were just for the wii, I hope the Last Story gets a western release date cuz it deserves it since lost odyssey got to come here.But I dont think Nintendo is gonna release Xenoblade here,maybe Europe will get it tho if we take Disaster for example.

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

TLS is trademarked in NA and EU so it's more than likely that it's coming out overseas.