By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New VGChartz Network Homepage

Looks great, it really does. I'm loving the fact that 3.0 was only the starting point, and that you guys are always working behind the scenes to make everything picture perfect.

Keep up up ioi and the rest of the VGChartz team!

Around the Network

Yes I like it a lot better. It allows navigation to work much more easily. 

so still good but some constructive critizism.  one of my favorite features from VGC 2.0 was the hot topics were color coded to let me know which forum each topic came from and I could filter to only display topics from certain forums.  I would appreciate this same functionality to return.  it's a lot more fun to use this site when I can really keep tabs on everything at once like that.

I've only looked at the front page so far, but my previous visits to the old front page have lead me not to bother going any further since the change.

The new one at least makes me want to continue browsing the site beyond the front page and is a big improvement in my opinion.

Much better!!

My 2 cents:
- I dont think gamrconnect needs that much space

Thats it :)

And dont make the forum sections different colors, it only sparks flame wars. But i would like a color notification if i've been quoted.

Around the Network
STEKSTAV said:

Much better!!

My 2 cents:

And dont make the forum sections different colors, it only sparks flame wars. But i would like a color notification if i've been quoted.

i like gamrconnect having that much space. xD

i like the different colors for each forum too but if i had my choice i'd prefer a different color for threads i've been quoted in and threads with no new posts.

STEKSTAV said:

Much better!!

My 2 cents:

Yeah, the option to turn on/off quot notifications would make me as giddy as a school girl.  Personally, I'd like the "badges" that show which console we own to make a come-back.  This is for another thread, though.  As far as the home page is concerned, it's damn near perfect.

nice improvment.

Much much better thank you. My only suggestion if there's any room, include a top 10 VG Chartz members with most points please :)

Also is that bug going to ever get fixed where you automatically get sent to the bottom of every new thread you go in?

Looks good.
Also is this the old quick reply box I am typing in?

That's good, means I can post from the Wii browser again (and others who couldn't post from phones will hopefully be able to once more)

Oh... nm, it was because I wasn't logged in. Seems a bit odd that there is a box to type in when not a menber, but it doesn't let you post.