By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your favorite Studio Ghibli movie?

Princess Mononoke

Around the Network

My Neighbour Totoro

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

My Neihgbour Totoro with Princess Mononoke in close second and honurable mention to Grave of the Fireflies.

Kiki

seen these films:

Spirited Away - 9/10
Princess Mononoke - 9/10
Nauusicaa of the Valley of the Wind - 10/10
Tales from Earthsea - 10/10

if I had to pick a fave, I would probably say Nauusicaa

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

Spirited Away, easily.

2nd Favourite is a tie between Totoro and Howl.

Pompoko gets an honourable mention for being so totally weird.

This. I laughed so hard at the racoon's balls.

And your licky emoticon is slightly disturbing in this context.

I haven't seen that many Ghibli movies because they are almost non existant in Canada, I've seen a few online but I'd really like to buy them someday, since there is quite a few of them here in the UK.

Princess Mononoke is my favourite of them. Graves of the Fireflies is so sad (but good) and Spirited Away is magical.

Grave of the Fireflies by far, Princess Mononoke comes in second place though

lolita said:

I haven't seen that many Ghibli movies because they are almost non existant in Canada, I've seen a few online but I'd really like to buy them someday, since there is quite a few of them here in the UK.

Princess Mononoke is my favourite of them. Graves of the Fireflies is so sad (but good) and Spirited Away is magical.

I've bought the majority of mine at Future Shop, CD Plus and HMV. They carry the majority of them from Castle of Cagliostro to My Neighbours, The Yamadas.

pearljammer said:

I've bought the majority of mine at Future Shop, CD Plus and HMV. They carry the majority of them from Castle of Cagliostro to My Neighbours, The Yamadas.

Which province are you from? I used to be in Quebec and the local HMV didn't even have it (and it was quite big).